Gurmeet & Krathika talk about Yash & Aarti : Pg 1 & 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Punar Vivah official FB wall had recently asked members to ask questions to Gurmeet and Krathika in an attempt to bridge the communication between fans and actors closer.

Today the wall put up a video with Gurmeet answering questions about the his journey to becoming and enacting Yash. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTboT6ev6yQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
Written Update 

He spoke in Hindi..am giving a rough English Translation so aplogies for missing any stuff. 

Gurmeet : On Identity : According to him once cannot change Identity(wajood) and name.. It is you and yours..It is unique to you. You can change how others perceive you rather than changing yourself for others. You succed and change one's perception about you...by being yourself. 

GC on Yash's Character :  TV does not give you much time to plan or prepare for a character..I had to decide the looks of Yash & work on his character within 15 days after my previous show (GHSP) which I worked for 2 years . So TV medum has taught me time management & resoursefullness about looks , developing his character mannerisms or body language of a character so it sets him apart from the previous charcter he played. 

Gurmeet on Issue that touched deeply : During making the show PV, I came to meet many people with such experiences of remarriage , even a long distance relative  who shared his experience . In India even now PV is considered tabbo and young girls are left anchorless/destitute after becoming a widow after just months of marriage . So through Yash I have come to hear such real life incidents. 

Msg to fans : I thank my fans for appreciating PV and giving us so much love. The actors, PH and the crew have put in their best and are working very hard to make the show . Your feedback give us the confidence and enthusiasm to do better . Keep watching the show and don't forget to give your FB as its very important to us. Thanks & love you all.

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
thanka for sharing dear..so sweet gurmeet

Damnn my net and powercut 😡😡😡...cant see the videooo😭😭

Deeps waiting for the updt
Thanks, Cud nt see the video. Did he answered the fans ???
TFS.Creative idea by the channel/PH to get closer to the fans and working on their feedback.Seems we missed the chance to ask questions.
thank you for sharing
loved gurmeet
he is so sweet
TFS

Loved the interview of him.He just rocks as YASH scindhiya
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Very sweet of him. Nice interview.
Thanks for the video and the written update. It's given another insight into the show😃