Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 28/6 Curses,Promises,Hope and Pain

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The DKDM Cvs are really mad arent they-everytime i expect a pathetic episode,they give a decent one-todays episode was actually good!-im mildly surprised..
Moral of the Sory-dont expect anything at all๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰
here is a quicky update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The episode begins Mahadev talking with Vishnu,Bramha and all the other Devtas.Nandi asks Mahadev why he is refusing to accept Parvati Maata,Mahadev angrily tells him not to call her that.He says he has gone back to his Sanyaasi ways and is not meant for grihastha ashram,the world has seen the consequences of it already.Vishnu and Bramha try convince him and tell her that she is your Sati.Mahadev says that he has realized that and thats the very reason he isnt accepting her beacuse she is Sati.He says he is Sanyaasi and he will follow that path only,Mahadev and Nandi leave.Vishnu says that Mahadev is still unstable and thier efforts to bring him back to Grihastha only pushed him further away from marriage.Kaamdevs efforts only made matters more difficult for Parvati.

At Himavans palace Mena is worried for Parvati and asks Himavan where she is.She yet again says that he shouldnt have left her and Parvati at Dadhichis aashram for her to get attracted to Mahadev.Himavan says even his aaradhya Vishnu accepts Shiva as Mahadev and tells Mena he will tell her everything when the right time comes.

At the Gufa Rati is in tears,and Parvati tries to console her.Rati is upset and says that she had tried to stop Kaamdev for what he did and he didnt listen to her at all.Indradev along with other Devtas come and Indra tries to console Rati,Rati charges at him๐Ÿ˜ก(Go go go!!!!) and blames Indradev for pushing her husband into a death trap by making him shoot arrows at Mahadev.She curses him that his throne at Devlok will never be stable and it will always be under danger๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Parvati tries to calm her down,but Rati curses her too(Iss Bechari Ne Kya kiya??๐Ÿค”) that she will never become a mother and never gain happiness of her children๐Ÿ˜• as she is the cause of everything that happened.All the Devtas are stunned and plead with her to take her words back,Vishnu and Brahma arrive.Vishnu tells her that Parvati not bearing a child will lead to the destruction of the world and without that Tarkasur will never meet his end.He blesses her saying that Kaamdev will always live on in the form of flowers and fragrances,and blesses her further saying that Kaamdev will take birth as his Krishna Avataars son Pradyuman and she will marry him once again.Rati says she cannot take her curse back,however Parvati will still become a mother,however she will not carry her child in her womb.Parvati says she understands her grief and blesses her that she will gain her happiness all over again and will not have to bear insults like how Mahadev did to her.Once all the devtas leave,Parvati sits sadly next to Mahadevs aasan๐Ÿ˜ญ.
At Kailash Mahadev angrily๐Ÿ˜ก walks into his Samshaan area,all the Ganas are happy to see him one again.Mahadev still fuming like a volcano sits on his aasan.
Parvati is crying(Oh No!!!not again...Parvati ko kitna rulaenge!!๐Ÿ˜ญ),and she asks Mahadev-you are Trikal Darshi,then how come you didnt realize that i am your Sati.I remember everything from my past life(Flashbacks of Sati shown),and asks him how he doesnt remeber anything at all.She blames herself for all that has happened,Kaamdevs death,Shivas anger and the suffering of the world due to the opening of Mahadevs third eye.Tears trikle down her cheeks and form the shape of a small linga(i wonder what thats supposed to mean๐Ÿ˜•).Himavan arrives and Parvati tearfully hugs him,and asks him why does love have so much pain.Himavan(like a super strong daddy๐Ÿค—) tells her that pain arises due to the expectation of getting Love in return of Love,and this is why Mena opposes her and Mahadevs union beacuse she knows Mahadev's being aloof will only give her pain.Himavan consoles Parvati and tells her Vishnu will help her out and make a way,and takes her home.
At Vaikunth,all the devtas are eagerly looking at Vishnu for a solution.Indradev asks if he has any solution to the Mahadev Parvati condition.Vishnu smiles(ah...ever smiling VishnuJi๐Ÿ˜),and says he needs to help only those who don't have any support at all.Mahadev is Mahadev,while Parvati is Devi Adi Shakti,they dont need his help.However he worries about Mahadevs anger and wonders why he is so angry and unwilling to accept Parvati.He says Mahadev and Parvati are destined to be together,but Parvati needs to get rid of her Apavitrata(Impurity).He says every human is born Impure,same with Parvati,and says in order to get Mahadev she has to shed all her impurities.He says she needs a guru,someone who will guide her,someone who is filled with Bhakti(devotion).Narad asks who it is,Vishnu smilingly says-Narad it is you๐Ÿ˜†(Yeah!!!!!!),and assigns Narad the task to help Parvati and help in the union of Mahadev and Parvati.Narad promises her will do all that is needful(Finally the real cupid comes a along...phew!๐Ÿ˜ƒ).
At Himavans Bhavan ,Mena is pacing around when Parvati and Himavan enter.Mena is happy to see Parvati back but is stunned to look at her decked up.Mena angirly asks her where she went,and asks her if she went to meet Mahadev.Parvati looks back determined and says-yes i did.Mena angrily asks her why she did that,but Parvati remains silent.Mena is upset and says that she has dreams for Parvati,and asks Parvati if she has any respect for her dreams or no.Parvati goes up to her mother determinedly and says that she never meant to hurt her,but she loves Mahadev with all her heart.Mena asks Parvati to promise her she will never think about Mahadev or go to meet him again.Parvati looks at her and says-I will never marry against youre wishes,without youre acceptance i wont do a thing(Smart way to get out of Menas promise,no Parvati Ji?๐Ÿ˜‰).Himavan looks stunned,while Mena looks confused๐Ÿ˜†.
At Kailash,Mahadevs Ganas plead with him to go back to Kailash,Kailash is barren without him.Mahadev angrily says that he wont return to Kailash,it only reminds him of Sati,with Sati gone he has lost his aatma,hence the Shamsaan is the right place for him.

Precap:-
Mahadev says Kaun Parvati,i dont know any Parvati.Parvati is shown smiling.Parvati says that if i cant manage to cajole my mother,then what will i do with Mahadev.Mahadev says he cannot let the world go through the same misery again.Parvati smilingly says to Mena,i will marry Mahadev,but only with your acceptance.

Kahaani Kahtam paisa Hajam...๐Ÿ˜†

cheers
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the marvelous update Shruti! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Actually Shiv had blessed Rati dat Kamdev will be born as Pradyumna.Dese cvs r rewriting mythology.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Maina darling is bak 2 beiing a moron.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
thanks, my video had no sound for first 10 min 

logic ki mai baap sab gayee? kahan kahan se himavan a jata hain๐Ÿ˜†

Atha TraingleFIlmsPurana katha  shravan adhyay 28.06.12 samaptam๐Ÿ˜†
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful WU. So Parvati's task is much more difficult than Sati. If 100 episodes for Sati then it must be 200 for Paru.
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update was not able to watch the episode today..

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

thanks, my video had no sound for first 10 min 

logic ki mai baap sab gayee? kahan kahan se himavan a jata hain๐Ÿ˜†

Atha TraingleFIlmsPurana katha  shravan adhyay 28.06.12 samaptam๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think I'll tire of this...๐Ÿ˜†

and your vollcom Wurst (sp?) , btw, could u translate that?
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think we know our mythology better then the CV's...
why can't PH not hire us...

thanks for upi...
coolfizzy thumbnail
Just 1phrase...
"HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!"
Althoygh dis time it wud surely change...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update! ๐Ÿค—