28th June WU *Is Nimrit gone for good*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy Heeyy.. Im disappointed with Dimple leaving so I though I should break out this news to you guys.. I will be doing the updates only up until Dimple is in the show.. as soon she leaves I'm quitting so no more updates from me then onwards.. Sorry people.. But I would have my placement starting too.. I will get busy.. I started watching this because of Agam-Nimrit and none can be Nimrit besides Dimple from me.. I'll be around.. I'll pop in to say hi every now and then..
Consider this like my unofficial resignation..Official will soon follow when Dimple leaves..😆
Love you all.. 🤗

Ohh and the update is coming at it's normal time 😛

Okay it's pretty late so a short update..

• Agam swears to make Amrit's life hell.. Rippan slaps her and says she is ashamed of the fact that Amrit is her daughter.. Nimrit can't stop crying.. Beeji is happy..
  • Agam cheers Nimrit up with his funny english and says that their bond is for life time which will never break.. he ties his grandmaas taveez on her hand to keep her safe from all the disasters..
  • Nimrit sees Amrit's photo and some news in the paper and doubts Agam again..
  • Agam says he never did anything while Nimrit doesn't trust him.. she goes to see Amrit in the palace and their hands are apart as if this was their last meeting..
Precap: Police is taking Amrit away..

WTHHH Nimrit is so effin stupid.. I hope Dimple doesn't leave yet.. because she is yet to know that Beeji did all this and not Agam.. I need a SR sequence at least 😭

Channel has gone crazy.. they are not getting their desired trps.. People keep calling emailing.. we have to save Dimple.. no more Dimple I ain't watching this show..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Your not the only one..i started too watch it b.coz of agni and there changing nimrit..like W*F
Originally posted by Sabu0211

Your not the only one..i started too watch it b.coz of agni and there changing nimrit..like W*F

Me too...
but the news..😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Heyyy Heeyy.. Im disappointed with Dimple leaving so I though I should break out this news to you guys.. I will be doing the updates only up until Dimple is in the show.. as soon she leaves I'm quitting so no more updates from me then onwards.. Sorry people.. But I would have my placement starting too.. I will get busy.. I started watching this because of Agam-Nimrit and none can be Nimrit besides Dimple from me.. I'll be around.. I'll pop in to say hi every now and then..
Consider this like my unofficial resignation..Official will soon follow when Dimple leaves..😆
Love you all.. 🤗

Ohh and the update is coming at it's normal time 😛

no need to apologize, many people won't be watching the show if dimple is replaced. so there will be no need for written updates :(
I guess Good Bye everyone
I will miss u allEdited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
I am quitting too! No Dimple=No AM/Nimrit!
Love Navi BUT cant see him with THAT girl! yeurgh!

When the serial ends (soon i hope), i wish to see Dimple and Navi in a new serial.😍
Even i dont want ninrit to go .. The channel
Cannot do. That especially when dimple doesnt want to go ... We should carry out a petition.. The whole story is about amrit and nimrit and if nimrit os gone there is no story ...
no need 2 apologise... i can understand i wil quit this shw wen dimple leaves too

btw good luck with ur placement...ur gna start urz soon n m finishin mine in a few weeks...lol
Well same here the only reason I started watching this show was beacuse of Navi/Dimple (Agam and Nimrit) they have an awesome chemistry...Dimple Acts very nice and only she can look good with Navi not anyone who they will find as a replacement...So once Dimple leaves I wont be waching the show either...
No  need  to  say  sorry..
I  am  also  quited   this  show  yesterday...
No  more  interested  to  know  what  is  happening in  this  show.
But   miss  your  interesting  updates ..

Best of  Luck   for  your  placements..