Thendral

Update for Thursday - June 28th, 2012

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Jullueee(Tanu) for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ€— New invention in TF: Duo UpdateπŸ˜†

Bhuv is UNTHIRUNTABLE😑😑😑
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
msgtovino thumbnail
OMG What a creature Bhuvana is????? Hate her like anything... just by sympathy she want to gain the love... so bad ...😲 Edited by msgtovino - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for the wonderful update and commentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

Someone pls kill B for me🀒...MM and TPS rightly got a doubt😲...I wonder how B is going to save this lie in futureπŸ˜•
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu and shammu dear for ur detailed update.πŸ€—

so no cancer for Bhuvana va...expected one...MM and TPS correctly judged B...T again failed to judge...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a super fast Update. Tanu and Shamz joining forces... :). Thanks both of you.

About the episode.. ayyo ayyo... vera ennatha solla. Romba than twist kudukuranga pa. Is Bhu a moron? Won't Lax and Prabha get more irritated knowing that she faked it. Won't they give any treatment to Bhu at all in the place where she is staying. Is faking a cancer that easy? What ever doesn't sound reasonable to me. I have seen quite a bit people who went through the trauma of this horrible thing it is not just easy to fake it.

End of Bhu's track I do not see it any where closer.

mala_15 thumbnail
                                       Thanks Shamz for the update.

Finally as predicted by some   , " The Devil Bhuvana " 🀒🀒 acts as if she is affected with cancer πŸ˜’ and I feel very bad to think that Laxman feels for a cheap lady πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€“ and hurts TPS a lot πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅β˜―οΈ and it is now a big question as to how the doctor will react πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ€”β“ when he comes to know that his illegal wife has enacted this kind of a drama πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜” in order to chase Sundari and her mother from that house πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ₯± so that she can continue to lead a luxurious life πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘ and trouble the people who cares about her πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘ . Lets wait and see 😍 .
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Shamz and Tanu for the super update!πŸ˜ƒ

So Bhuvana has no cancer. Enne kodumai athuka ivalavu build up
What's going to happen further...
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu and Shams for the truth revealing update :)!

Ahaaa... Adra sakkai adra sakkai... idhu dhaan cancer-in marmamaa!
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for tanu and shamz for the update. 

so bhuvana's going to use dharman to cause probs for sudari and increase the gap between sundari and laxman .. ultimately forcing laxman to file a divorce and make bhuvs his legal wife?? i would be happy with this outcome .. but would prefer sundari to do it instead laxman. πŸ˜‰ not sure how marriage / divorce system works in india .. πŸ˜•

cancer is curable so it might be bhuvs will says she's cured when things start to go her way .. hope sundar's son can find out the truth and expose bhuvs plans. btw, the guy playing sundari's son looks like her bro .. not a good choice. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ