28th June,12:WU: Dumb and Dumber-Ashu & BB

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sunmeera boards a flight lands in china treks to the great wall of china finds a hard spot bangs her head hard and harder on it 😵

now we know from where ashutosh got his dumb quality BB ka sangat aur kya

thanks tanu ...goshhh
Originally posted by busybee..

Excellent title 👏

Clapabsolutely - you couldnt have picked a better title.😭

I finally feel Nidhi needs a shrink more than anyone else. Did she fall in love with a "man" What a nana and family to have. She was so much happier and carefree at home. Time to head back there - hopefully after revealing all soon.🤢

apt title tanuu...BB is Dumber...Really Mallu's char Jhutha Crocodile Tears...Made him believe that she is Bechari...Nidhi will have to fight alone...And One support HK..Took a katli from Gali patli...

Anji will be busy in her Rangu Saiyaan Dream..Nidhi is left Alone to Fight With Mallu...She will use saam daam Dand ved...To achieve her goal..

This Mallu only knows.To cry..Rolling eyes and Making disgusting Faces to Fake her illness...🤢

Edited by rabzonedge - 11 years ago
I wud say HK was sane guy who left the house b4 he cud get involved in this dirty picture!

Ashu-BB hopeless cases.. deaf, mute, blind, and dumb... 

Nidhi shud crsly think abt leaving thm to rot with Mallu and look for better options in her life..

ek to intern intern karke tana marti hai..

Ashu ulta usko daanta hai..

nobody is thinking abt her insecurity her mental state.. if thy think tht Nidhi is hallucinating and throwing baseless allegations on mallu thn Nidhi needs psychiatric help.. shudnt b BB and Ashu worried more abt Nidhi thn mallu?

y is Nidhi taken for granted!

KTLK is going down in drains!

v know wat will happen.. mallu will find some splendidly lone time with Ashu to fill his empty brain with more stinking garbage!

Y is Nidhi even tolerating all these rubbish.. she shud go an enjoy her best friends engagement.. and leave thm to their fate..

I want ROHAN to come ASAP!

bring back NP..

HK going means mallu gets free rein to do her evilgiri without any witnessess.. Nidhi has tough times.. bt crsly Ashu is not worth all these.. she shud think abt her self-respect and career now and throw in on Ashu's face.. 

she shud leave his house with dignity!
Thank God i didn't watch this dumb dumber show...but i am not surprised at all...until now BB was only shown as Ashu's father...not Nidhi's Nana...he just says he is...but has never been her nana till date...so in a way i was expecting this...
Tanu Thanks for the update. What a let down after yesterday.
Obviously Baba and Ashutosh studied medicine in the college, otherwise how can father and son be so blind.😡
What a mockery of medicine and men they have made today.
Gaya bhens panee me, pehle ashu ab BB 😡...Yeh kya ghar main kuch b ho Nidhi is culprit, Mallu ne medicine nahi liya bechari nidhi ko dhaat ...Ashuji , nidhi kya mele main muft mili kya ...🤢 , even HK left , he was the only sane person to supoort nidhi now fight is really touvh for her ..That MENTAL haave all positive point  to trap nidhi 😲..but  in the end its our nidhi who is going to shine

Precap , it is clear that from next week CAT FIGHT is going to start 🥱...Hope Kp dont stretch this anymore and spare us from this torture ..esle byt he end of this am gonna b trauma patient 😆

Thank you WU 😊

Edited by chotipia - 11 years ago
i told u it was too early 2 tell BB...
thanks for d update tanu..
so next week's plan..
monday  .. nidhi pado on mallu's paon
tue-nidhi ashu wheelchair thing...
wed- jhadga.. couch sleep..
thurs- mission pardafash shuru !
TFS Tanu...in a way, am super happy...now the whole lot of them will have to eat crow when the time comes...no point in asking questions...Sneha Rajani has already answered them...their TRP audience does not want to see intelligent men!