E&A#1LastUpdate+Reqs&NOTEPG140[CLOSED] - Page 102

Posted: 11 years ago
@Fizu can we Res now? lol because We may not get time on thursday Plus i think I need 3 spots!

This is after you have replied!❤️

Oh & did you see the Stacked avi's?
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago
Originally posted by UrshP

@Fizu can we Res now? lol because We may not get time on thursday Plus i think I need 3 spots!

This is after you have replied!❤️

Oh & did you see the Stacked avi's?

I'm done replying and yeah we can Res now and yeah I did 😳
Plz babe res now maybe  i get d chance to take first place to comment :LOL :P
@Fizu Okay we will RES But Kulsum was last to Comment Replied her did you? good! <3

@Sonu yaar Okay We will Res don't interrupt though K?🤣

@kulsum Thanks for liking the update :D
Originally posted by UrshP

@Fizu Okay we will RES But Kulsum was last to Comment Replied her did you? good! <3

@Sonu yaar Okay We will Res don't interupt though K?🤣

Her comment was for you, so why don't you reply to her quickly and we can res 😳

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

All Siggies are posted here Are 
Free to Use😳
Requests are Posted Also

Icons

Ansh/Shiv (made some of these for the 50th AT thread) Of Ansh

Prishna/Kinshuk😳

Meghan

Giaa Manek

Fawad Afzal Khan😳

Gifts

REQUESTS

Pls Use For 3/4 Days
Sorry guys for the delay Really am😳

For Shikaa(Free To Use Though)

Hope you like the third one!😕 Couldn't make how you exactly asked but Tried!

For Sonu

Eeksss Hope you like these two yaar, Wasn't Soo happy with them.

Finished, Do hit the Like & Comment, Get Fizu&I to page 150 Please😉

Feel Free to Use 😳

Some Siggies, some of them didn't come out as expected

Kinshuk Mahajan as Pinto Singh

Kinshuk & Divya

Was there first anniversary and I made these for them:

Kinshuk and Mitali:

Pinto and Krishna:

Ranvijay & Veera (I like how this one turned out):

Mohit Sehgal in Khamoshiyaan:

NivRen (Viren & Nivedita):

Pinto & Sonu (Kinshuk & Meit):

I made a lot of Avi's but I can't seem to upload them 😭  can someone give me another way or link to upload Avi's please 😳
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago

Sonu-Monu (Sonu) Sonu- This girl :) shes amazing I can't express how great she is.  she has Given Me Advice/Support & been there to read my Pms when I have been upset. She came to this shop randomly ( I remember these things 😆😆) & We started chatting...Shes so Geniune Loving Kind person and Always Comments on my Updates even If she hates the Actors😳😆I mean thats a true Friend man. I really wish we could talk more But I think time difference couldn't permit us to chat all the time I love you yaar! Thank you for Always being there and commenting on the Gallery  with amazing input Means so much to me you don't even know =D,Looking forward to getting to know you better aswell🤗  We are somehow going to Keep In touch😉

Are you trying to make me cry...? congrats you won 😭your beautiful words make me cry i dont know this sweet kind words i  deserve or nt but seriously  1000 hugs for this sweeties message  🤗 is means alott for me 😳Love ya❤️
oh yes i still remember how we start talking  you know i  usually stalking your gallery but always thought you BV forum member  maybe our mind are alike or nt but  when i talk to you recognize you ,the cutee sweetest  person :)😛
haha LOL aww now you knowing me so well Actors should thank  to you to fall in like theme :PLOL😆
yeh i know honey this Time difference killing dont worry we soon continue our chat in FB ...!😳

thank you once again for lovly words LOVE YAAA <3 😛

okay now back to biggies update
😃😛😛

BV creations part of your update without them creations your update not completed hai na..
very beautiful avis especial the text btw whats then nick name huh..? :D😃

Prishna avis nicee i like this guy he cutee

Giaa Manek no comments sorry yar i have no idea why i hate her alott i cant tolerate her even...sorry Giaa fans ..

awww now you come to my most fav pair NM😳
awww i still remember this scene  my little dolly rocked in that scene she coping so well ..even when she coping renu acting ahh she damn amazing  amazing
😛

aww thanks to god finally you realised KKK an amazing TC :P😆
there is no doubt how AWESOME he is  <3😳
this confess scene is one of my fav kunal expresstions kill any one so easily Megha looks so beautiful with open hair & hug was out of d world <3 😳
loving d coloring & text alott is come out very nicly :D aww ::)
😃

Nivren avis nice you know i watch few' epi;s  of this show Chaand Chupa Badal Mein but suddenly leaved ..:Omaybe am bored with it :P😆

Kesar/Gulaal aww awesome drama i follow this show on YT amazing story beautiful story by all of cast especial girl acting  no words she damn Good :D😃👏
loving both avis :D😳

haha LOL babe i dont know abt other's but me always ready to seen Maaneet stuff😃

kurbaan ho Avis come out so beautifully i loved each&every avis i'll sure okay :D😳
these two ahhh

aww now Hot avis time :P
they are king of romance :)))))))))))
😛

kill me babe this Fawad Icon Awww..my eyes freezed on him  oh no i cant see else's hunk :P coloring  awesome am died in his this stylepose  thank you jaan for make icon on him again Love ya <3
😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
😳😳😳

awww another cutee hunk icons awww loving all 3 kunal icons alott coloring super amazing in every icons coloring is different  i am luving ur new coloring ...&
 love the blending HOtness ahaan  <3 😃
❤️❤️❤️

Ansh/Shiv siggies pretty cuteee but this one damn HOT this show never be in hot list but you put them couple  in hot list :P😆good going coloring text fab fab fab :D😃OMG me never thought ever i comment abt them aww😆😃but srsly i loved this one alottt 😛

Meghan siggys are simply gorgeous gorgeousss am lost somewher ahhh its damn B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L your coloring & the blending freaking Good i loved this rain scene missing them badly :((((

sec one MM siggy too niceee <3

fawad sigg so adorableee...oh  shit no no my room temperature getting Hot & Hot HOT🤢☺️
☺️☺️after seen Fawad siggy☺️☺️ <3 ahhh very classy&styling loving ittt <3

oh Whoo loving it Kunal birthdat siggy too cuteee😊

aww 3 Karan's in one siggy nice very nicly done :D😳
aww KSG&DD siggy  too cutee so true them friends ship forever fabulous honey :D😊

hey aww am like KT & DD eyes wpla part its hard to edit na...?
mindblowing done :D
😃

OMG again my tune :P:))) am bushing😳 :P

huh what are you saying you Wasn't  happy okay what ever  but am damn damn Happy with these two FM siggies <3

its freaking gorgeousss both siiggies coloring n effect,fabulous style..it came out lovely
marvelous work on them yar .. me sinply loving ittt...

sec one  totally out of the worlddd the blending is so  flawless and gorgeous colouring <33

everything is STUNNING :D😃👏

you always impressed me with your Amazing work yar hats of to you is looks easy but i know  its not easy to makes thank you so mucg for making amazing creations for us Love ya babe 😳

keep rocking & your new gallery not coming in 2013 i want to see your gallery next month...got it..!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by sonu-monu - 11 years ago