Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

kushal tandon new look - Page 4

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I think he loooks really nice! Much better then full hair; it really suits him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyrupa thumbnail
well for your kind information this is the latest fashion in UK infact in the whole EUROPE.😛
Come to London you wil see every single boy with this kind  of cut. It look likes you dont have any latest trend and fashion sense.!!👎🏼 And Kushal is looking freaking hot here even KSG also had this cut😎. And i respect you opinion but atlest dont go too far look at your words they are so HARSH 😵👎🏼
StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Well I thought that would be my reaction and at one moment it was because I really loved Kushal's Hairs .
But the pic they showed in SBB , is an early one . If you see this pic , you will realize that Kushal has not lost his hawtness ...
Kushal Tandon

We all will soon get used to it . And we should really be proud of Kushal that he has shown sooo much dedication to his work and show .
It is for the first time on Indian Television that a man has shaved his hairs for the lady he loves  .By this step Virat's love is so going to enter the list of the most TRUE , ETERNAL , REALISTIC AND HAWT LOVE .
KUSHAL WE ALL LOVE YOU !!!

P.S. I'm not bashing your view . We all have the right to post our views and as I said at some point I too thought that he looked bad , but not now . We all , who think that Kushal is looking bad should actually go forward and respect his decision and not put him down . We know that the CVs read our posts and probably Kushal might also read . So lets all keep Kushal's Morale Boost .
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
I think he looks too too good and the cause he's done it for makes him look even more handsome :)...
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: love_angle

Well I thought that would be my reaction and at one moment it was because I really loved Kushal's Hairs .

But the pic they showed in SBB , is an early one . If you see this pic , you will realize that Kushal has not lost his hawtness ...
Kushal Tandon

We all will soon get used to it . And we should really be proud of Kushal that he has shown sooo much dedication to his work and show .
It is for the first time on Indian Television that a man has shaved his hairs for the lady he loves  .By this step Virat's love is so going to enter the list of the most TRUE , ETERNAL , REALISTIC AND HAWT LOVE .
KUSHAL WE ALL LOVE YOU !!!

P.S. I'm not bashing your view . We all have the right to post our views and as I said at some point I too thought that he looked bad , but not now . We all , who think that Kushal is looking bad should actually go forward and respect his decision and not put him down . We know that the CVs read our posts and probably Kushal might also read . So lets all keep Kushal's Morale Boost .

👏 😃 Agree with every single word.
ksgjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is still too hot to handle... 😊😊😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever Kushal is doing is for Virat's character in the show. He's just living upto his responsibility and nothing else. If you find fault with it/do not like it, there are nicer ways of saying such things, instead of bashing the actor who is doing this only for the character he has to play.
Topic closed.
EHMMBH DT