•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I am guessing that I might bore you all with long posts but I will write shorter as time goes 😛 Right now, the story is standing at a point where the characters have to decide what is important to them and what not. Every character will be put in a fix after the hair incident but what do they choose? How will you decide between your heart and the society? It is wrong to say that the society is completely not important because we live in it.
If Manvi and Virat go against their family and take a decision, they will support their heart. But at the same time, they will not be peaceful because both of them are family people. For them, their family comes first. In this case, who matters more?

If Jeevika and Viren understand Manvi and Virat, they will feel like helping them. But will that be right in the eyes of the society they live in? After all, they are not going to stay in the present forever. Future will come and it will bring the effects of the present. So what will matter more for them?

The vadhera and Chaudhry families have their kids to think about. Virat is still not strong in his job and Manvi is fighting to see the next day properly. In such a situation is it right to allow a rash decision? Again, what will matter more for them?

In the end, every person will face his/her inner doubts and demons. They will have to fight their conscience or their brain. Cancer doesnt seem as dangerous as the inner doubts of people at such a stage emotionally. Truth does triumph, but when there are 2 truths, which will triumph?

Again, if you got bored, sorry 😆
I'm in love with your posts!😆
The hurdles in mentioned in the post are also some important hurdles in the VirMan story..Slowly everyone will accept VirMan's true love for each other...But its gonna be a tough phase for VirMan after Virat goes bald...
@jwalapunit, I am falling in love with your posts man...are  u new to the forum? Have never seen your posts before...maybe it's bcos I seldom come here lol

wow u write such a beautiful posts do write often
Jwala u have put across your mind in the right direction...It is indeed a turmoil of emotions and confusions ..which will trouble both the families more than this disease...The road these two lovers have chosen is not only difficult for them to step in but also for their family  family members to accept easily ... But we know that Our MAANVI AND VIRAAT are selfless people they both love each other but at the same time they love their family more than themselves and I can assure they will never do anything against the will of their families...
Jwala what a nice post