Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 29th June 2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

29-June-2012

Parvathi feels ached about Shiva's act of turning Kamdev into ashes...Remembering his words that she is stranger to him,each word pricking her heart mercilessly.

Himvan enters Parvathi's room ,seeing her worried he sits beside her and says that he is upset as Menavati didn't try to understand her.

Parvathi replies that she is not sad over Menavati's rant as any parent would react in the same manner..but Mahadev's sorrow as the reason behind it was her.
It is because of her Mahadev's samadhi was broken ,resulting in Kamdev's death..all this ended up hurting Shiva.

Parvathi is very determined to try it all again- but this time her motive would be to minify Mahadev's sorrowπŸ˜•

Himvan is very happy listening to this..and is very confident of Parvathi's motive.
Parvathi says that she would coax her mother
first.
Himvan reminds her that Menavati is very stubborn and she would never even consider Parvathi's marriage with Mahadev.

Parvathi reasons that "when I'm unable to cajole my own mother then how would I do the same to Mahadev.."

"They say that without the blessings of a mother no one can every succeed in their endeavor..that's the reason why i couldn't get Mahadev. I i have to get Mahadev as my husband then I Will have t get my mother's blessings! " Parvathi continues (kya explanation aur justification haiπŸ˜• Khush toh bahut honge tum aaj(AB sr's lines)...MEra paas MAA..AA haiπŸ˜†  )

Vikuntha:

Naradji n Vishnudev are conversing about devi
Parvathi who is disheartened after the episode.
Naradji is worried about the fate of the srishti if this continues...

Vishnuji says that it is he who is gonna change the fate of this world.
Devi Laxmi is some how skeptical about Shiva's decision accepting Parvathi devi.

Vishnuji says that he would talk to Mahadev and to bring Mahadev and Parvathi together he would do whatever it takes.

"Then you go persuade Mahadev and I'll guide devi Paravthi" Maharishi Narad.

Himalay Kshetr:

Menavati is hurt...

"You arr incensed mother,eh? " Parvathi asks
"Any mother would...Parents have right on their children"Menavati says.

"It was my fault that i never thought of taking your blessings before trying for Mahadev ..and now i'm gonna marry according to your will..." Parvathi assures.

Menavati manipulates "There is huge difference in giving a vow and doing that certain thing in real- vows cannot be changed.Can you promise me?"

Parvathi stretches her hands in front of her in order to take the vow to marry the person whom her mother chooses for her,which increases the trust that Mena had on her daughter, Parvathi.

Parvathi promises her mother that she would listen to whatever her mother says and marry only upon her will. (another Daksha- Sati PAir..same galti)
HImvan is shocked to see this...he objects on the things that are forced upon Parvathi.
Mena explains that Parvathi herself has agreed to the pact.

"How do you think she would accept on something like that..she has sacrificed her desires or yours!" Himvan argues

Mena says that it is for PArvathi's good and as far as Mahadev is concerned its just her illusion that she has been imagining since childhood.

Samshan- graveyard:

Shiva is in deep meditation their..with everyone waiting for him .

Nandi feels saddened that Mahadev has been suffering in the fire of separation..and he requests Mahadev to accept mata Parvathi.

Shiva opens his eyes gives a side look to Nandi.

"This is the very prayer and wish the whole world has from you Mahade"Vishnuji utters.

Vishnuji arrives and all the ganas,bhhot,prayts show their reverence by folding their hands.

He explains that betterment of this world lies with the union of Mahadev n PArvathi.

Mahadev now gets reminded of Parvathi's words which persistently tried to explains to him that she is his Sati. (Chalo at least he gave her a thought)

"What would be more sadder than this that my Sati who has taken another birth for me ,still is the same Sati..the union of Sati n Shiva had great devastating consequences..it hasn't done good neither to me nor to Adi shakti not even for this world  " Mahadev laments.

At Parvathi's room:

Parvathi finds herself enchanted by the Shivlinga at her place...

"Even after seeing me you rejected me..why have you come n front of me in this form  " Parvathi complaints.

"I have brought this to you,daughter" Menavati informs.
Parvathi is perplexed over Menvati's change of mind.

"You always liked Mahadev even as a child ...do you know why? its cause in your childhood at Rishi Dhadachi's ashram you have been conditioned for Mahadev's prayers.children are ignorant they cant know there good or bad  " she further continues.

HImvan interrupts n questions her act!

"Let me share the events that took place in Parvathi's child hood- Do you know Parvathi soembody has put this into your mind that Shiva is your husband and you have accepted this story.And you started living in this illusion that one day you would marry Shiv- and illusion can never be Truth. And from now on I am gonna take SHiva from your mind forever. "Mena says
(
Daksha ka squeal..dnt understand why are they showing what can be the best example for the phrase *History repeats itself* )

Menavati reminds Parvathi of her promise.

Parvathi says that she remembers her promise...to which Mena orders "Pick this Shivling and put it out of the palace."

Now Parvathi recalls the moment wen Sati says that  Shiv is nothing but a stone for her..she premeditates on the thought that she wouldn't repeat Sati's mistake .She determines to get Mahadev as her husband with her mother's blessings.

Mena is surprised to see Parvathi smile instead of taking off the Shivlinga..and asks Parvathi to take the shiv ling out.

Parvathi then says that which Shiv ling does she wants her to take out of the palace ?
Mena asks which one is she refer to..there is only one Shivling in front of her...

"But i see Shivling everywhere" Parvthi answers.

when Mena turns to her back she finds Shivling placed everywhere... Menavati couldn't believe her eyes

Parvathi goes to the pond to fetch a pot of water as she fills the water into the pot she spots a scorpion in the water..
Seeing it drown she puts her hand into the water and takes it out ..this is observed by Mena who was passing from there...The scorpion stings Parvathi and she drops the scorpion down..

She again tries to take the scorpion out of the water in spite  of being stung by it..
Parvathi feels the pain of the sting..still she tries to save the scorpion..now Mena cries out loud to throw the scorpion off..

Parvathi puts the scorpion   in a safe place ..n that creature goes into the grass..

Mena scolds her daughter for doing such foolish thing to take a scorpion into her hands..and she tries to relive her off he pain..

Parvathi again outs the same smiling face as she did at the shivling time..

Mena is confused to see her behavior..

Parvathi replies that being a scorpion it couldn't get-rid of its stinging nature..being human how could i not save the helpless creature!

And that's a wrap!

Precap:

Dev rishi Narad guides Parvathi  by warning her that there are gonna be many obstetrical that she is gonna face ..but she would come over it..cause Mahadev has lots of love for her .

"Human body has 16 impurities and to over come these you'll have to fast for 16 Mondays (Sola Somvar Vrath)"He starts

"If Parvathi has started to prove her capabilities (yogyta) then i wont let it happen..she would never be able to prove her yogyta" SHiva says

Thank you
Have a nice time

Regards

Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear - the stuff about the scorpion, Menavati exacting a vow from Parvati, and Shivalingas everywhere - can someone have our dear CVs drug tested? 😈

Precap - Narada appears b4 Parvati and tells her to do the shola shomvar vrath to attain Mahadev.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update Sia! πŸ˜Š

I am sick of repeating how sick I am of Mena...πŸ˜†

whatthewhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Oh dear - the stuff about the scorpion, Menavati exacting a vow from Parvati, and Shivalingas everywhere - can someone have our dear CVs drug tested? 😈

Precap - Narada appears b4 Parvati and tells her to do the shola shomvar vrath to attain Mahadev.

I swear! They're surely on some hallucinogenic psychotropic  substances...πŸ˜†

This is just the beginning and I'm feeling exhausted already - we're going to have to deal with a whole lot of this nonsense for a long long time...
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the epi!
Mena is getting on my nerves now. Kitna vachan lengi? Oh god! She always gives a sly look while taking a promise. Creepy.
But Sona was brilliant. I noticed a bit change in her tone. It was really nice.
But frm where do these CVs get these ideas? Scorpion, multiple shivlings, there creativity is reaching heights right now. Lol.
And why sola somvar? Did parvati fast for only 16 days or was it 3000 yrs?
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Drama Drama Drama Drama and More Drama

that's the only thing you can expect from CVs

its foolish to expect some rational stuff

1) Why this maaa sentiment i dont really understand

2) its supposed to be story of mahadev but its turning out be everything else but that

3) only good thing was parvati stopped crying at least to some extent.

regards
Krishna

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ From what I understand, she didn't exactly fast for 3000 years.  She started by slowly giving up regular meals, then living only on fruits, then living only on berries and finally, bringing it down to nothing.

Did the 16 Mondays vrath happen @ this time?  I thought that it was one of the practices she adapted after marriage
whatthewhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simirck-

They're building up slowly Samana...after all they have to drag this for a while you know...πŸ˜†

but seriously, there are diff accounts of the austerities she performed. I was just re-reading the Kumarasambhava yesterday and acc to that, she sat surrounded by 4 fires in the middle of summer, lived outside during the rains...etc...slowly gave up food till she lived only on leaves and the air...

so the CVs are also slowly building the process...πŸ˜†
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simirck-

Just saw the epi!
Mena is getting on my nerves now. Kitna vachan lengi? Oh god! She always gives a sly look while taking a promise. Creepy.
But Sona was brilliant. I noticed a bit change in her tone. It was really nice.
But frm where do these CVs get these ideas? Scorpion, multiple shivlings, there creativity is reaching heights right now. Lol.

the story of scorpion is from  Guru Nanak Dev ji's story.

they copied it from his life history.

sola somvar vrat comes into being after parvati and shivji's marraige

don't expect anything rational from them

regards
Krishna
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkr531

the story of scorpion is from Guru Nanak Dev ji's story.

they copied it from his life history.

sola somvar vrat comes into being after parvati and shivji's marraige

don't expect anything rational from them

regards
Krishna

Stopped a long time ago.
Btw, does someone know anything about Haritalika teej, cause that's kind of the major festival in my place and in India too. That's the vrat Parvati is believed to have taken.