Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Sia.
It was good to see a determined parvati, was shown well by her calm portrayal. May be we can expect parallels of most of the scenes that happened with Sati. The Shivling scene was good Mena was confused. At least Parvati has started showing some of her power, her Maya, which made Mena telling her not to remove the Shivling. In this so called path of becoming yogya, want to see some more such scenes, even when Shivji trys to stop her.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for nice written  update sia πŸ˜›.

So parvati promised to mena ,momma only u are my dakshu in this birth.NO one can take that place.😳

But it seems shivji is no more respecting Mena as a negative lead in our soap Because of that ,He himself planned to take that post (Dakshu)for stopping Parvati😲, 

Anyway  parvati is not crying ,i loved her beautiful glinted smile . SOnarika is using her eyes wisely for that πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

Thanks for ur update dear..

What is this for crap from the cv's!!
If Parvathi has started to prove her capabilities (yogyta) then i wont let it happen..she would never be able to prove her yogyta" SHiva says

are they mad!!πŸ€ͺ

Yes they are mad and no doubt about it.  Mahdev is acting as a boss here this is typical male dominated depiction. always the blame lies on sati and parvati because they are manushya

what the heck they just want to get maximum mileage out of this, but in reality there is never a talk
of manushya. what yogyata they keep talking about

is this some kind of job where you have to pass exams. CVs should know this is not some ordinary bhagwan bhakt relation. Even shiv is only 50 percent with out his shakti then how come he is acting as though he is 100 percent.
its

its really an insult to show that aadi shakti had 16 ashuddhiyan etc etc while shiv is perfect , it is supposed to be equal relation rather than bhagwan bhakt relation

regards
Krishna

Edited by kkr531 - 11 years ago
BizzyLizzy thumbnail
Gosh why does that last line make Mahadev sound like a saas-bahu vamp  

I loved the fact  that Mahadev did absolutely NOTHING while Parvati attained her goal...and appeared just at the end in disguise. Allowed Parvati to reach that peak at her own pace.

And yeah...I  always thought she started slowly with lessening food amounts and making conditions less comfortable...and then went on to  the hardcore measures, like living on leaves and  then absolutely nothing -- isn't that how she got the name 'Aparna'? Because at some point she wasn't even eating leaves?
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
As krishna said,dis is all a typical 'male domination'.da reason mahadev gave 4 not marrying parvati doesn't make sense at all.He is trikaaldarshi,he can see da future den why can't he see his bright future wid parvati?He can see dat dere will be no problem in deir marriage and she will be wid him forever wid two equally gr8 sons.  
He is telling dat dere will be one more disaster if he marries her.What rubbish!If he never wanted 2 marry den why didn't he stop Adishakti frm taking human avatars?It's like he is insulting Adishakti again and again by not accepting her.
And da most imp.question is why did he give Tarakasur dat boon?He is a God.He can't jst give any boon 2 anybody.Bcoz of his boon.Tarakasur is troubling everybody.So his marriage is like a prayaschit he has 2 do.
I am wondering why aren't da devtas blaming him 4 giving da boon?Atleast one shd definitely ask him,"If u did not want 2 marry den why did u give dat boon?If u would not hv done dat den we would hv never bothered u regarding ur marriage and we would hv lived in peace and also made u live in peace.now dat u hv given dis boon,u hv 2 marry,by hook or by crook."πŸ˜†

kkr531 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

As krishna said,dis is all a typical 'male domination'.da reason mahadev gave 4 not marrying parvati doesn't make sense at all.He is trikaaldarshi,he can see da future den why can't he see his bright future wid parvati?He can see dat dere will be no problem in deir marriage and she will be wid him forever wid two equally gr8 sons.  

He is telling dat dere will be one more disaster if he marries her.What rubbish!If he never wanted 2 marry den why didn't he stop Adishakti frm taking human avatars?It's like he is insulting Adishakti again and again by not accepting her.
And da most imp.question is why did he give Tarakasur dat boon?He is a God.He can't jst give any boon 2 anybody.Bcoz of his boon.Tarakasur is troubling everybody.So his marriage is like a prayaschit he has 2 do.
I am wondering why aren't da devtas blaming him 4 giving da boon?Atleast one shd definitely ask him,"If u did not want 2 marry den why did u give dat boon?If u would not hv done dat den we would hv never bothered u regarding ur marriage and we would hv lived in peace and also made u live in peace.now dat u hv given dis boon,u hv 2 marry,by hook or by crook."πŸ˜†

actually this is the depiction of mahadev by CVs so lets not take it to heart . Moreover shivji is the only god in whole Hindu pantheon to who stands by ardhanaareshwara tatwa. lets blame CVS😑  for showing him in that light.

regards
Krishna
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr531

actually this is the depiction of mahadev by CVs so lets not take it to heart . Moreover shivji is the only god in whole Hindu pantheon to who stands by ardhanaareshwara tatwa. lets blame CVS😑  for showing him in that light.

regards
Krishna

Agreed yaar.dey r jst dragging da show 2 make shiv-parvati story more complicated jst like dey did wid shiv-sati story.πŸ˜†
But it will be fun if someone asks him dis question,specially Parvati.  
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I have a feeling this Parvati v/s Shivji match is going to be interesting.
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I suppose whenever any mytho show happens, PH and CVs use to get the information from various books / sources. We can't expect everything accurate as they are running a show as business so it should have drama in it but with Mahadev till now they have shown rational things most of the time.

I suppose entire Sati related things shown are logical and correct. With Parvti, till now its okey.. As per my understanding, Parvati did Tapasya (12 years) in which she cleared her inpurity step by step. Mahadev tested her to the great extent and only after that he accepted her as wife. Because after the Tapasya...Parvati who born as human realised her Adishakti form and cleared all the boundries of human.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Sia..