Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

I have a feeling this Parvati v/s Shivji match is going to be interesting.

They will have at least 2 opportunities for Parvati vs Shiva matches later during their marriage - one being over Ganesh, and another being over Adi-asura
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

They will have at least 2 opportunities for Parvati vs Shiva matches later during their marriage - one being over Ganesh, and another being over Adi-asura

Infact there will be more then 1 & I really hope they show this one. This story is interesting considering my liking towards 10 MVs. Once Shivji & Parvati were playing Chausar. Parvati was winning. She even demanded the Chandra on Shivji's head. Shivji lost again, he was leaving with anger. To stop him Parvati appeared as 10 Mahavidyas in 10 directions. Then Shivji realised he can not escape.πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So after their marriage, we'll see Shiva vs Parvati fights all the time β“πŸ˜†  That will be really funny - given what they've done to Mena, why not do this?

And poor Chandra - far from appeasing his 27 wives, he'll now be in a tug of war b/w Shiva & Parvati? 🀣  What did he do to get into this?  Maybe he should have deputed the moon role to Rohini or Revathi? πŸ˜†

They should do some proxy fights - Virbhadra vs Durga, Kal-Bhairavi vs Mahakali and so on.  Given what else they've shown in this serial, why not this? 😈
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

So after their marriage, we'll see Shiva vs Parvati fights all the time β“πŸ˜†  That will be really funny - given what they've done to Mena, why not do this?

And poor Chandra - far from appeasing his 27 wives, he'll now be in a tug of war b/w Shiva & Parvati? 🀣  What did he do to get into this?  Maybe he should have deputed the moon role to Rohini or Revathi? πŸ˜†

They should do some proxy fights - Virbhadra vs Durga, Kal-Bhairavi vs Mahakali and so on.  Given what else they've shown in this serial, why not this? 😈

Mahakaali & Durgama are too powerful. Veerbhadra was one of Shivji's Rudra form appeared only for a particular purpose. Kal Bhairav was to protect the Shakti Peethas & Cutting Brhmaji's 5th head. On seeing Mahakaali & Durgama, both Virbhadra & kal Bhairav will offer salutations & prayers in their honour.  
How do you come up with such🀑 ideas, it's an effect of appreciating Asuras 🀒
🀣
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its pretty intresting that every time it was ShivJi V/S Parvati it was always Parvati who won...Woman power anyone>πŸ˜†..
it will be intresting...im waiting for it!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Infact there will be more then 1 & I really hope they show this one. This story is interesting considering my liking towards 10 MVs. Once Shivji & Parvati were playing Chausar. Parvati was winning. She even demanded the Chandra on Shivji's head. Shivji lost again, he was leaving with anger. To stop him Parvati appeared as 10 Mahavidyas in 10 directions. Then Shivji realised he can not escape.πŸ˜†

meena now that i want to see in this show.. that shivji is surrened with all the 10 mahavidjyas and he cannot escape from the diwane female energy power..YaYπŸ˜†