Nayi Reet Chala kar Tum, Ye Preet Amar Kardo !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Dunno Only these lines came to my mind when I saw Virat ready to go to extreme for his love his life his partner his Maanvi. For Such lover only the most beautiful word was meant I guess - What is called A love.What he did to do that it takes a unbeatable love and guts.I m speechless to see this guy's gesture.What can describe his love I think nothing.I m actually running sort of words.He loved the most beautiful girl in the world and Still he can see the same Maanvi in her. How amazing portrayal of perfect partner.I must say I have seen no.of love stories in soaps But This would remain unique ever.The VIRMAN SAGA ! Its just unbelievably beautiful The way it is.It would make you believe in love for real ! Hatts of to the writers for bringing us such a great drama.Thanks a ton and I mean it ! Nia and Khushal The much I would say would be less But Kudos to you guys ! You guys are great Indeed ! The best !👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously yaar..its  the virman saga...its something which is unique and never shown before...so i guess there wud be many soaps who might be copying this in future but i m proud dat eevryone will remember this  for our virman..its really something historic..they have taken tv  to a new level..a place which was unknown before...