beauty of Maanu. edited with picture

Posted: 11 years ago
I really felt for Maanu today but she made right chance to completely get rid of her hair all in one time, instead seeing her hair go a bit at time...Maanvi was really brave in doing that and hat of Nia to scarifies her own hair for the show, I have a lot respect for you for doing that. I think Maanvi look more beautiful now more then ever the bald head bring out her eye more, she got lovely big eyes...please share thought and view with me by leaving comments...
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago
Nia didn't sacrifice her hair..how could she!!!!!!!!
yeh she did, you didn't see the episode today she gone bald now...it true...
Originally posted by indian10

yeh she did, you didn't see the episode today she gone bald now...it true...

no re it was a prosthetic cap
Originally posted by loveviratmanvi

no re it was a prosthetic cap

I do know it bald cape it look so real...I am sure she done clean shaved head...you could tell if prosthetic cap.

Yeah, she was wearing a prosthetic. But i totally agree with u how it brings out her eyes. It was the first thing i noticed when i saw her look. Her eyes look prettier this way, and r more emphasised.

Because I am sure you can tell when some has  prosthetic  cap done like when Amitabh bachchan had done in one his film with Abhishak being his dad forget the film name...
its definitely a prosthetic but a very good one...good thing CV;s didnt go cheap on their makeup artist lol
yes it is indeed a prothetic. but a girl should have guts to show herselg bald infront of the whole world. whether it is make up or real... and Nia Sharma has the guts
okay if you guys say so, but Nia look dam cute in it and love eye now