Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

That pain. Those tears. This episode <3

dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Well, I can't resist myself from making a post on today's episode!
Can you help me fill in this blank:

Today was the most ____________ episode in EHMMBH history!

I am all praises for the episode!
That moment when Manvi told her di to get hair removed. That moment when Jeevika had no option but to agree. Those minutes when Manvi sat still like a statue seeing her chocolate-brown locks fallen on the floor, all around her. Those tears which rolled down Jeevika's cheeks while seeing all this happen. That expressionless face of Manvi while she got her hair removed.

I was glued to my TV screen and didn't dare to move. Today, Manvi saw herself in a way, she never even dreamt of. Jeevika's heart almost stopped seeing her golden sister without that long, brown hair.

How Manvi dared to get a mirror to look at herself. Jeevika just couldn't take this. How she avoided it. But no, when Manvi says it, she means it and she does it.
And she did do it today.
But what happened? It shook her. It shattered her and blowed her away. She showed all her anger, pain and anguish to that mirror. She destroyed it. Making sure it became bits and pieces.

Manvi lost it all. The one she treasured the most about herself. Her hair.

Those moments between Jeeman made my eyes go red. That intense hug, Manvi crying no less than a baby suffering from high colic. Jeevika's shock, throwing that bag of her sisters precious locks. She was lost and shaken, just like her sister...
Aakhir ek behen ka dard doosri behen samjhti nahi, MEHSOOS karti hai!

"Phoolon ka taaron ka, sabka kehna hai.. EK HAZAARON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAIN"
Today, this line was proved and etched in gold.

Coming to Virman!

Viraaat <3 <3
You proved it man. Once again.

Honestly, the moment years rolled down my cheeks was when Virat saw that dreadful bag. I swear I couldnt stop!!!

The way he stared at it. His eyes instantly turned red. And he decided, HE HAD TO SEE HER. Period.

When he stood near her door, begging her, pleading her.
But she feared showing him her face. How would he see her like that? That was something impossible to do for her.

But Virat refused, he strongly stood with his words.

Finally, he went and saw her. He saw his Sherni, he saw his partner, and most importantly, he saw the love of his life.
But how did he react?
Absolutely calm. Though he was broken to prices from inside. But he decided, that he will be with her, support her and love her, just like always.

Again he insisted, that he was seeing the most beautiful girl on earth.
What more could tell us, that his love, truly had no bounds.

"Hadh zindagi ki hoti hai, pyaar ki nahi" Proved.

How? By making sure she wasn't left alone in the dark. By making sure he went through the exact amount of pain she was going through.
BY SHAVING OFF HIS HAIR.

This was the episode which, captivated us, struck our hearts and made us shed tears of pain.
This was that episode, in which we felt the pain of Manvi.

Long live EHMMBH

PS: Sorry for the long post!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post...👏..
and todays episode,no words maan...no words can describe it...
all i can say i am proud to be a fan of ehmmbh...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Sruthi. I have basically said everything that I could about the episode but your post just added a cherry on the cake. From JeeMan, the Devar Bhabhi hug, Virika hug to VirMan; everything about this episode was just ________________ <<< (The word which has not yet been invented).
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M Just speechless ... well u said it all...
Wat fab episode it was...❤️❤️😍😍
well i hav'nt watched yet...😆 but still can make out throug ur commnt...
Luve dJeeman Dey were just AWESUM...

-- MeHaK--
Edited by -NightDreamer- - 11 years ago