What a girl's hair means to her...

sanahVM thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek ladki ke liye uske baal kya maaine rakhte hain...ye jaana hai aaj maine...

Yes...of course I always knew that I love my hair and couldn't live without it..no girl can...but today..I saw it in a WHOLE NEW LIGHT...

Even that day, when Manvi said to Virat "Ek ladki ke liye uske balon ki keemat kya hoti hai ye tum nai jaante..." , it didn't hit me this hard...I was like yea..yea..we all know that.

But what I saw today...CHILLED MY SPINE !! Literally..It sent shivers down my spine !! It just hit me hard ! I mean really..agar aisa ho jaye toh !!! God I can't even imagine it..!! 

The last time I went to have a haircut...I had waist length hair..really pretty...The hairdresser due to some mis-communication cut off till my shoulders...I was so shocked ! I just got up and left the place...He was talking something about "aage se fringes toh karwa lo ma'am aap pe acche lagenge". I cried and cried until I reached home...I was so taken aback...! It was one of the worst things that has ever happened to me...

I love this show and all but I have always been able to keep it as a show...I don't get too involved...But what I saw today..God ! I have no words for it ! I am SHAKEN !! Literally !! Nia portrayed it beautifully. 

Nia acted very well, but that is not the only thing worthy of praise. A BIG SALUTE and HATS OFF to all the people who are fighting against this deadly disease and who have experienced this trauma..for whom losing hair is one of the lesser problems in their life! Seriously..I BOW DOWN to you all !!

Sanah
P.S. Sorry for the rambling, but I just HAD to write this !
Edited by sanahVM - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana1203 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WELL SAID,
FOR GAL HAIR IS BIG ASSET,
WHILE WATCHG D SHOW FOR A SEC I IMAGINED MYSELF VTH OUT HAIR,
AM LITERALLY SHAKED,ND MY EYES FILLED VTH TEARS,
    REALLY BIG SALUTE TO D PERSONS WHO R FIGHTING VTH DIS TRAUMA, DEY R D TRUE FIGHTERS.👏
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually jab maine promo dekha mujhe itna dar laga ,uska pain feel hua ,episode dekne ki himmat nahi hui par i read somwhere her hair will grow in 2 months ,so i was wondering ,manvi could wig for 2 months ,stay aaram se ,she doesnt have to roam anywhere like that .she should have told jeevika not to tell anyone about it .
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana1203

WELL SAID,
FOR GAL HAIR IS BIG ASSET,
WHILE WATCHG D SHOW FOR A SEC I IMAGINED MYSELF VTH OUT HAIR,
AM LITERALLY SHAKED,ND MY EYES FILLED VTH TEARS,

REALLY BIG SALUTE TO D PERSONS WHO R FIGHTING VTH DIS TRAUMA, DEY R D TRUE FIGHTERS.👏

exactly yaar...even mee...i was totally shocked and i was shivering too...😭
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
ya today i understand what my hairs actually means to me after what i saw today teach me the imp of my hair as i never ever cared for them
nia deserves a huge round of aplause