ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I honestly could not think of title for this post...really lost for words when it comes down to Virman. But Manvi is really lucky to have someone like Virat in her life. His love for is like no other. He promised to be with her forever and never to leave her. He is keeping his promise by doing the most selfless thing ever, which is to get rid of his hair as well. As Manvi, she is just a loveable person and is also able to do anything for Virat. Even though she wanted him with her for her chemo, she let me go to the recording so he can do something with his life. Make place himself in the world. She is equally selfless when it comes to Virat. Virat and Manvi would go to any length for each other. They seriously should win all JODI awards. 

I wish (like all other girls) that I will one day find someone as amazing as Virat. Also, I wish I can follow in the footsteps of Manvi and have the same amazing and great inner beauty that she has. 

Honestly am MADLY in love with Virman!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with you 👏I am speechless Aaj phelli Baar I don't know what to say 👏
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly this couple virman is out of the world and their both love for each other is unconditional..love them to the core...AM A VERY VERY CRAZY FAN OF VIRMAN AND AM VERYYY PROUD TO BE FAN OF NISHAL/VIRMAN...😊 Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Don't u know???
God has stopped manufacturing such guys these days...
Lets all team up n make him start it again for us girls ;) ;)
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=MJHTMonayaSajan]Don't u know???
God has stopped manufacturing such guys these days...
Lets all team up n make him start it again for us girls ;) ;)
[/QUOTE

haha!!! we all should...lol!! Such guys only exist in reel life and NOT REAL LIFE!!!