Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ravjot,

I have given all the details in PM, please go through it and come to a proper conclusion. 

Edit:

I have failed to disclose there was no ignornace of warnings or was being warned before... It was an act of direct raising WL by the mod, which was too harsh in my opinion.
Edited by mahkutty - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

We would be trying to give proper justification before taking any huge step. Regarding other members, we can't tell where and how we warn them, however, we can assure you that every issue has been dealt strictly. 😊

PS : i'll be less active for atleast 2 weeks. Drop a pm to any other DT member in my absence for queries.  
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Ravjot

What's happening in HD forum ? I mean look at the way a topic on Rati being treated in this forum by your fellow moderator here.

Just look at the justification for closing this topic ?

Of late, we have been seeing innumerous topics being closed without a reason.  I made one topic for an open discussion with mods to clarify few things last week and guess what that topic got closed by the same mod saying it can be discussed through PM... I really fail to understand the logic behind closing topics when there is peaceful discussion going on...

If really everything can be discussed in AT, then what is the need for topics in the forum ? They are so many topics which gets repeated, but why only a certain topic is being broached upon.

It really demoralizes people when they see their topics being closed for no reason.  But, today it crossed all limits when there is no justification to close that topic..  Right from page 1 to the current page we have so many topics unclosed.

Please justify this act.

Thank you.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahkutty

@Ravjot

What's happening in HD forum ? I mean look at the way a topic on Rati being treated in this forum by your fellow moderator here.

Just look at the justification for closing this topic ?

Of late, we have been seeing innumerous topics being closed without a reason.  I made one topic for an open discussion with mods to clarify few things last week and guess what that topic got closed by the same mod saying it can be discussed through PM... I really fail to understand the logic behind closing topics when there is peaceful discussion going on...

If really everything can be discussed in AT, then what is the need for topics in the forum ? They are so many topics which gets repeated, but why only a certain topic is being broached upon.

It really demoralizes people when they see their topics being closed for no reason.  But, today it crossed all limits when there is no justification to close that topic..  Right from page 1 to the current page we have so many topics unclosed.

Please justify this act.

Thank you.

Can you refer me to the links where you think,we've been closing topics without proper answer?
That topic was an appreciation thread and it could be discussed in Rati's AT. I think, AT's are created for this purpose only. You can post the links of the topics which you think are closed withour proper reason?
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
cindypierce23 thumbnail
I liked it, thanks for sharing
cindypierce23 thumbnail
thanks for posting, i enjoyed reading it
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
plzz upload rishi and indira pixxx not other show pic
VishaD. thumbnail