•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
You know, almost all Indian TV shows start out promising, looking and seeming different than the usual stuff we see on TV. But sooner or later, their uniqueness is gone...at least in my opinion.

This show also started out like that. Appeared to be different. However, this show has continued to be different ever since it started. It has kept with its original theme. The story is different and original. It's not the same stuff we see. This is one of the main reason why I love this show.

One other thing is that this show does not have is a full-blown villian, antagonist to move forward. Yes, we have Swamini Bua. But you can't compare her to pure evil characters. She is not actively conspiring against our main leads. Yes she may have her reservations about Manvi. But, we have seen that she has layers. She does have a nicer side to her. I like that about her. She is not all good but not all evil. One other thing I like about her is that regardless of how she feels about Manvi, she wants the best for Viren and Virat. She believes they should have the best of everything, so in that way, I don't completely dislike her. LOL, I can't believe I am praising her.

And finally, this show is not driven completely by relationship issues, by petty saas-bahu things, and the usual love and cheating drama. I mean yes there are elements of relationship issues, but the main thing is cancer, which is different than the usual drama we see. 

So I applaud this show for being different. I hope they keep going the way they are going. 👏 👏 👏
👏
Posted: 11 years ago
yep, totally agree with you...so different, which is why i love it