Are Vahbiz and Gurmeet a part of MB? NO!

Posted: 11 years ago
Please guys. This is the Madhubala Forum, not the Geet Forum, not the JDJ Forum and definitely not a Forum to discuss Personal Lives of Actors/Actresses and make remarks on them.

1) Gurmeet C, Debina C, JDJ are NOT related to Madhubala in ANY WAY. So keep them out. No comments on GC, Debina, JDJ in a Forum which is not related to them in any way. Yes, I agree Gurmeet was paired with DD in Geet, but he is not in this show. So take his talk out of this forum.

2) Vahbiz, Yes, I agree Vahbiz is with Vivian, but she is NOT a part of this show/forum either. So keep her talk out of this Forum. No more comments on Vivian and his personal life. You don't like Vahbiz, fine. But don't take digs at her by callng her his mother etc.

So NO MORE talk about Vahbiz, JDJ, Gurmeet, Debina or DD and VD's personal life.

-Shifali
MB Dev Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
But What about when the segment is about VD and Vahbhiz so of course people will talk about them..I agree no bashing but people will share their opinion, right? ðŸ˜³ And about GC or that other one, I agree ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by cutiee1992

But What about when the segment is about VD and Vahbhiz so of course people will talk about them..I agree no bashing but people will share their opinion, right? ðŸ˜³ And about GC or that other one, I agree ðŸ˜Š

Hey,

Keep the Vahbiz-Vivian talk in the PKYEK forum. So if a video is posted about VD and Vahbhiz, don't talk about her/comment on her.Embarrassed
Thanks a lot Shifu di... Vahbiz is always a subject whenever Vivian is talked about... It was fine in PKYEK Forum when she wwas in cast... Thanks for this warning/reminder... Will 100% try and inculcate... Same for Guru and JDJ!
GC - DB well from ma side i don't even want their name here in our Madhubala forum...  
Agreed with Shifali. i don't like to hear GC/DB name in this forum too
I totally agree with Shifali.  This is Madhubala forum and we should only discuss about DD, VD and other actors of the show.  No GC, DB discussions here.  Very true.

True. Why should we discuss others in MB forum.

Here very less members and if we waste time in talking about other actors, then who are here to support our own actors. So better stick with our actors.

But just want to say. GC was mostly mentioned because Colours website is involving GC in a poll related to MB. So to avoid these things hope JDJ ends soon.

Viewbie's EDIT: Again, describing the couple impolite words is still considered talking about the couple.Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago