Thangam July 2-6 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago

Monday  2nd July 2012  Episode -

The brother bears with mummy bear return to their house, Karthik, Saravanan & Vadivu  bidding bye to Dhanam and getting out of the house.  The warring parties are given a bayangaramaana BGM (nothing more scarier than the very thought of this serial, indha serialavida bayangarama mujik not possible Ramya) Mother Bear questions on why they came there.  Dhanam answers that the villagers came to burn down the house, goes on with last Thurs & Friday update.  Karthik tells AVA that only she is looking at them as enemy, but they are not.  (since when??)   SP asks Dhanam if she would go if anyone in the village calls her (how cheap can one get - yuck)  Karthik boils, says we are bhai-bhai - brothers.  Goes on to explain both have to shave if death occurs to either of them. SP and Karthik almost come to blows - is stopped by Dhanam.  She is willing to take the blows as usual.  AVA slaps Dhanam saying if she was killed she would have done prayers to her dead body.  (this is making me sick - I was happily enjoying MLV's songs until I turned to this) She begins scolding Dhanam.  Stopped by Vadivu, Karthik & Saravanan.  Dhanam & SP's wedding was conducted by periya ayya.  His atma will not attain shanthi if Dhanam is in pain.  They will support Dhanam.  The trio leave after warning.  AVA further does some proverbial scolding of Dhanam.  They open biriyani packets to eat.  The madcap brother gives one packet to Dhanam but AVA snatches it saying Dhanam would have had high cholesterol food at Ayyas.  She can remain hungry for a month.    Dhanam looks on and AVA drives her off.  Dhanam is asked to clear the place after they have eaten.  Dhanam drinks water and goes to sleep.  

Naachch leg pressing for ayya.  Karthik & Saravanan come (they left Vadivu somewhere along the way - she did not get back with them - LOL) They update ayya on AVA and family kadichchi kodharings.  Naachch asks for details.  Karthik does the needful - elaborates on the first part of this episode.  Ayya & Naachch stumped by AVA's attitude.  Saravanan says there is a limit to everything, is stopped by Ayya.  They will change when the time comes, be patient he advices.  Ayya will take care of things, just that these two characters should not poke their nose.  The two go in for dinner, while the leg pressing continues.

Manga comes with Muthu, Ila comes to welcome.  Asks about the helper, Manga has brought her, it is Kalpana .  Ila asks for her name Amrithakusalambal , kusala for short.  She was a cook in some household in Singapore (aa-naa oohnaa ivanga enga oora izhukkaraangappaa) where her name became Kusala.  Ila wants to know if Manga had told her everything.  Yes, that the child is hers and this drama should be kept under wraps from ayya, naachch, saravanan, ila and karthik.  Kusala would not tell but cannot guarantee that it will not pop out of her mouth unintentionally.  Ila is scared.  Manga is asked to take her away.  Kusala acts like a loosu, will not go away.  Blackmails Ila & Manga that she would tell the truth to everyone in the house otherwise.

thodarum..

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday July 2nd updates

haiyya last udpate for this crap.. 👏👏

Kusala blackmails if you don't give the job I will tell the truth to all.. Ila agrees to give the job.. Kusala says risk is more for me since I have to manage the baby and cooking and give the baby to you without everyone's knowledge.. So You should listen to whatever I say.. A shocked Ila agrees.. She warns Kusala not to ill-treat the  baby at any cost.. Kusala says better advice the baby not to be naughty.. If it wets my dress I will throw it and go back to Singapore.. Ila advices the baby to be a good boy.. Kusala does some overacting and walks in..

Ila introduces Kusala and the baby to Natchiyar and Vadivu. Ila says I wanted to appoint her as a cook here since Vadivu is preggers and I am studying for IAS.. Natchiyar says agreed that we need a cook but this lady cannot be appointed since she has a baby .. how can she handle both the baby and work.. Kusala says this baby is not mine.. Ila corrects her and says this is her sister's baby, sister and BIL expired in an accident, so she is raising the baby.. Kusala continues the story, the prospective groom for me asked me to dump the baby at some orphanage.. I refused and rejected him.. Since then I have been single to take care of this baby.. Natchiyar feels something fishy but Ila vouches for Kusala.. Natchiyar asks who will take care of the baby when you are working..  Kusala says Ila.. Natchiyar asks why?  Kusala says by doing so she feels Ila will soon get a child of her own.. Natchiyar asks where will you stay.. Kusala says I plan to camp in this home itself.. Natchiyar asks how long.. Kusala says depends on how Ila treats her.. Ila mazhupufies and drags Kusala in.. Natchiyar feels for Ila taking care of maids baby to get a baby of her own and prays to God to fulfill Ila's wish ASAP..  Kusala does a lot of bandha about the status of kitchen, bedroom that she requires.. Ila succumbs to her needs since Kusala blackmails to spill the truth about the baby to all..  

The guys who blasted the bomb come to meet bear brothers to take the remaining amount for the job they did.. the brothers lock the doors and beat them for sodhapufying.. the goons says due to the crackers noise at the thiruvizha they could not hear Seenu's instructions and he felt that Seenu asked him to press the remote.. Well all this is heard by Danam.. the goons apologize for sodhapufying and appreciate SSP for smartly turning the table on Ayya and got him arrested ..  Seenu pays them the amount and SSP says you guys should abscond from this city till the matters settle down.. Ganga is in all rage to find the culprits to prove that her dad is innocent.. You guys have decorated the palanquin and  police will definitely hunt down you guys for interrogation.. If you spill the truth we will get caught.. Goons says not possible we will vanish immediately and walk off.. Seenu says good no one was at home when these guys came..

Danam comes to Ganga's home and tells Ganga I know who planted the bomb.. Ganga schoked..   

Thodarum

Updates by migan

Wednesday - July 04
Danam telsl the details to Ganga and tell her her husband and her brother are involved in this. She tells the whole details after all proddign from ganga and tells about the four people. Ganga is shocked. She tells she will take action. Danam says I leave as I came without some one's knowledge. Ganga calls the inspector and talks on muted dialogue They show ploce car.

In Ila house - Loosu Ila takes Kusala to the bedroom and show bed. she makes a lot of banda... saying singapre bedroom so good wetc. Ila thinks how to samaluchyfy hernnu. Ila begs he rto adjust - Kusala makes more banda asking for Split AC. She says I give a week's time and then turn on AC. Ila turns fan on and Kusala bandas and tells no air and asks Ila to use a visiri to fan her. Vera vazhi illama Ila does it.

Next bomb gang in the police station and they puttufy the reason behind it. ganga scolds them. they beg Ganga to let them go. Ganga innum ore thathuvam saying everyone's life is important. Why you do that. They tell everythign about SP brothers, tell Ganga they will turn to approvers.

Bear brothers house, they question Danam where she went and she tells went to temple. They tell her not to go out of the house. Lawyer comes and telsl the bear brothers to escape as the peopel who were behind the bomb are caught. AVA is shocked hearing this. She scolds them for not telling her that. If Ayya carry pallakku then him and whole family would have died. (Ithu yeppadi - Ayya family avlav soft and these family are strong). AVA telsl them to hide till Jameen comes. Eactly at the same time police force come with ganga and arrest the bear brothers. AVA asks what proof you have? She telsl them that they become approvers and bear brothers tell it is poi satchi. Lawyer questions if they have warrant. Ganga says collector has all rights and take them.
After that AVA kezhavi questions Danam if you told o nthemShe tries to deny and AVA tries to hit her and Danam holds her hand tells her to stop hitting from now on.

Thodarum...

Updates by

Updates by Janu

Friday 6th, updates

Illa kitchen scene...nothing much to updates... just an irritation scenes...
Illa begs kusala to cook and kusala in return ask her to cook herself. she comes as acting as a cook not real cook.. Illa does all the cooking and kusala gets name from Nachiar.

Court case... AAV demand lawyer to get bails for her son and she will reward him.. Lawyer also promises her that he will out Pandi bro outs. Both lawyers argue in the court and finally AAV sons did not get bail. AAV is very angry with lawyer and scolds him left and right. Illa and vadivu who came there tease AAV.

Illa bedroom... Illa adopted baby is crying and she tries to make him sleep. Kartik comes there and shouted at Illa for having the baby in their bedroom. He ask her to send back to kusala to take care . Illa ask her husband to let her have the baby but he adamant and goes to  kusala room and and tries to wake her up. He could not wake her up and finaluy he splash water on her face. Kusala wakes up and scold Kartik... thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
@eclat  avasarapattu reserve paninadhum ilama You have written the updates too!!

Ok.. I shall too take this agony for this week..

Lets stop it this week.. Friday last update..
sounds Good Nitha. Very well - Any ways I will be out of town - will not be able to update next week - so correct ending.  -

I will update this week
@Nithya - I came to update the two kandhals I do on Mondays.  Since only this was up, did it out of habit.  Very sorry :)
Thanks for the updates Eclat & Nithya.

So the updates for this stupid serial is ending?😊
Thanks Migan..

Kusala bandha thanga mudiyala..

Bear brother caught so soon !!

Danam decided to give it back after so many years..
May be she heard we are stoppign updates from this week end!!
Thanks everyone for the updates.
Thank you updaters for each and every updates. . in spite of all your works you have done a great job with lot of patience in updating this stupid serial . . hats off to you team. . thank you so much. .
Thanks Janu for filing in the last of our update for this serial.

Thank you all the updaters, followers, silent readers, saththam pOtta readers each and every one of you.  

Nithya thanks for the update stats  Eclat faints on seeing that 90+ episodes have been updated by her... lol
Thank you to all the updaters who has been updating this stupid serial.  Thanks for your effort, time and patience.

As a note, I just came to realise, that this is the only serial where they show no matter how much one can do evil, the good ones will win in the end.  The win happens in ... say about 3 months?  Another, they have good comedy which makes you laugh.   Other than that there is nothing good about this serial.  The story line is always crap and the dialogues are "arachai maavu theripi araikarangal"

But I cannot say the same for other serials.  The villian/villianess always wins ... at least for 3-4 years and then finally the good one wins within 2 months and then you know the serial is ending.🤣

THANK YOU AGAIN UPDATERS.  👏