-//-Banner Contest Winner-\\-

Posted: 11 years ago
H e l l o  = ]

How's you all doing? Hope you're all fine shine😎 Personally I'm stuffed because sister wanted to eat out and didn't like her food and made me eat a bit of hers to finish but luckily the waitress felt bad for her and gave her something else. Except now I feel like I'm gonna blow up🤔

Moving along, soccer/football fans! Spain-Italy tomorrow😃 Isn't this exciting?😃 Spain all the way😎

I should probably get straight to the point and tell you who won right?😆 I just felt the need to waste time with my usual bak-bak to keep up the suspense you know😎 Should we move along to discuss the weather now?🤔 Nah kidding😆

So first off, thank you to everyone who participated. All of the entries were beautiful. You guys rock😎 And of course the voters for taking the time to view each entry and choose between like... 84923748373😆 And as well as being patient with me cuz of the entry issue we had *cough* maybe can add it to like a list of forum bloopers or something😆

Anywho, I'm sure you guys all wanna know who the winner, runner up and 2nd runner up no?😃 Well the 2nd runner up is none other then

. . . . .
. . .

- D i m p l e -

Congo shongo🤗 Here's a little something for you:

^special thanks to sweet_shagun

That was the 2nd runner up. The runner up is

. . . . .
. . .

S w e e t z o _ D i p s

Now you're probably wondering why she doesn't get a siggy for runner up right? No it's not because I was jealous and was like she doesn't get one! K maybe🤔 I joke 🤣 No it's because she's also the w i n n e r of the banner contest for this beautiful entry here:

Congratz Sweetzo_Dips🤗 Here is your prize:

^courtesy of sweet_shagun

As well as a title that will be under your avi declaring you as a winner (it should be there in a few days)

Before I go, to everyone who participated, you all get a little something something too

Thank you all once again🤗

WOW!! Congos to Dimpz and Dipz haha !! Gorgeous banners .. and everyone who had participated =D!

Z
Congrats Dimple & Sweetzo_Dips 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

And to all the participants 🤗Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Congrats to both Dimple & Dips!

And I am so, so, sooo in LOVE with the winning banner! Can't wait till it goes up
I knew it 😃
Wow Dips 🤗 Now Party Time 🥳
Banner #15 😍 Mine & ur fave Dips ☺️

And Congoz Dimple 🤗 Your banner is very beautiful ❤️
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
Congrats Dimple & Sweetzo_Dips🥳
Congratulations Dimple and Sweetzo_Dips👏👏
congrats dimple and dips...👏🥳🥳
hahahahha lmao yeh kya ho gya im runner up and d winner also hahahaha dehhh im so insane i am online for a couple of hours n nva bothered to luk at d gallery😕 after when Phuljhadi(Shubhika) Pmd me...Thankuu januu🤗

Party🤔i have to give for winning GHsp BC as now Pv BC also included😕okay will try😆

Ishhh!!! Omg im d WINNER *thud Thud☺️pich meouchh yess no im not in d dream land🤣

A huge huggiezzz🤗🤗🤗to all who voted the winning banner coz its was my fav onexx😳😳😳and of cozz the runner up banner as well thankuu alotttsss🤗

Thanxx Ravjot for the fantastic prizee eeks i lovee d scene USINGG hayee😍

And Congo to DImple as well 👏

Mwahh Thanxx to all giving me d complimentss Love yheww alll Pvians❤️😳

Congrats Dimple & Sweetzo_Dips

And to all the participants

You were simply rocking👍🏼

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 11 years ago