Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Seems like in pre cap Kaibam wants to join competition πŸ˜²

I just love the way Vennila gets supports from her friends. I guess this competition is going to change the entire 7C attitude pola. As tappase mention today, after so long their class is allowed to participate this and also to attend school function nu.

Thanks akka for the update.πŸ€— I am sure Vennila will win the competition and by this Stalin Sir will be more loved by the students.😊

I am really surprised how these kids act so naturally. GREAT.πŸ‘
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks akka for the update.πŸ€— I am sure Vennila will win the competition and by this Stalin Sir will be more loved by the students.😊

I am really surprised how these kids act so naturally. GREAT.πŸ‘

kritu maa.. on the other hand, Kaibam might surprise us by winning this competition daa πŸ˜‰ remember each of the students seem to have talent within them? who knows.. kaibam oru talking talent hide panni vaichirupan and he might impress us with his english talking πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

kritu maa.. on the other hand, Kaibam might surprise us by winning this competition daa πŸ˜‰ remember each of the students seem to have talent within them? who knows.. kaibam oru talking talent hide panni vaichirupan and he might impress us with his english talking πŸ˜ƒ

WOW That will also be great , a surprise for us in the end.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the update

you are all right - Haibomb going to enter and the whole school going to surprised that 2 students entering from 7C

Vennila - hope she can concentrate in her speech because her home situation upseting her - her parents thinking their problems they should explain to her if they have any issue
yeah i like the part whole class supporting her to win the competition

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 kaibam and his father was the highlight nethu 🀣🀣🀣 enn kuty panni, enn chella madhu, enn golu golu erumai, enn panni kutty 🀣🀣🀣 all the nicknames kaibam father called him 🀣🀣🀣🀣 reminded me of calling ravi with those names daa kritu and sneha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

habbaaa ... i was laughing and laughing at kaibam father.. so cute the way he was konjufying kaibam 😳

Seems like most of the 7C are very much into supporting Vennila and soon when they know Kaibam is going to enter...they will be all in high spirit... its just few girls there that am worried πŸ˜• grinder does not seem to be happy at all.

@ Kalki, agree that Vennila seem to have all distraction at home but i hope she could she her friends supporting her .. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks sneha for the updates ⭐️

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

🀣 kaibam and his father was the highlight nethu 🀣🀣🀣 enn kuty panni, enn chella madhu, enn golu golu erumai, enn panni kutty 🀣🀣🀣 all the nicknames kaibam father called him 🀣 reminded me of calling ravi with those names daa kritu and sneha 🀣

habbaaa ... i was laughing and laughing at kaibam father.. so cute the way he was konjufying kaibam 😳

Seems like most of the 7C are very much into supporting Vennila and soon when they know Kaibam is going to enter...they will be all in high spirit... its just few girls there that am worried πŸ˜• grinder does not seem to be happy at all.

@ Kalki, agree that Vennila seem to have all distraction at home but i hope she could she her friends supporting her .. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks sneha for the updates ⭐️

ama akka even i thought of ravi at that time πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ i cant control laughing at his dad performance and when he cried thinking of his mom  that was nice that kaibom mom says see da atho him mom pased away yesterday mathri he is crying nu ...
pavom vennila...😭hope she speaks well...!!!! 
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
Yes akka ,Kaibom's dad was the star yesterday's episode.🀣 I know akka namma ravi thambi than unga nyabathula varuvan 🀣. But I was thinking how come this dialogue writer coming up with these kind of funny dialoguesπŸ‘ , it was hilarious .🀣

I felt sad for kaibom when Stalin sir was making fun , why can't sir give a chance but glad he agreed at last . πŸ˜ƒ

It was sad to see Vennila's parents not encouraging her 😑on the other side kaibom's dad very excited as his son participating in english competition.😊

Enaku intha grinder nenacha konja bayama than iruku , ethavathu last minute la vennila va discourage paniduvalonu.πŸ˜•
@ krithu akka 
same i felt and that happened in today's episode 
will comment after the update