Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PremilaShri

How come Shivam was aired today in Vijay?
I checked the schedule for next week as well.. it doesn't seem to be airing..
Have they axed it?! I LOVE the Show!!

I love the show  - me too wondering what happend 😭

really sad they just stopped without any warning I think starting Monday they didn't aired the show

the characters and the music everything was fabulous

I don't know Hindi so I can't watch Hindi version

SweetyGreen thumbnail
I dont watch this show..😳
priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too just noticed that they have stopped airing...I'm watching the hindi episodes though ,so it's fine ...
Too bad Tamil viewers are gonna miss a great show..,wish Vjay Tv would rethink their decision.May be the show was not a hit bcoz of the dubbing,..although they have done their best
PremilaShri thumbnail
What is saddening is that they bever gave a reason or even informed..  really miss the show.. I am watching The Hindi one as well but the rest of my family don't know Hindi and they are really sad as well..
Vijaytv is not replying to feedbacks either...😭
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Usually they dont reply for feedbacks i feel..😳
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Why can't be Tamil then being dubbed in Tamil...
priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Coming to think abt it ,the last Ramayan was dubbed too...but it had a good viewership...It was aired on Sundays though
Maybe they didnt get enough TRPs since it was aired in the evening( 6 pm)..They could air it on Sunday mornings clubbing 3-4 episodes together...Since each episode is hardly 20 mins..

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The sad part is not give any warning - at least be honest and say Sivam not going to aired anymore  - I think they did the same with Parijatham too - so how do we trust that this serial going to airing until the end, and it feels that we have to guess the ending and I think Vijay Tv don't even care whether we watch or not    

PremilaShri thumbnail
Woohoo!!!
Vijay TV Replied:

Dear Premila,

Thank you for writing in to us. We are happy that you took time off your busy schedule to connect with Star Vijay, one of the leading Tamil general entertainment channels in the country. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Thank you for your interest in our shows. With regards to your specific query on Shivam, we would like to inform you that due to certain issues we have temporarily stopped the telecast. However, we will resume airing Shivam as soon as the technical issue is resolved.

Your contribution and support has led Star Vijay to unprecedented heights. We seek your support to further strengthen our position in our viewer's hearts. Push us to deliver the best!

Warm Regards

Consumer Response Cell
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks PremilaShri for sharing the reply came from the channel..👏