Chidiya Ghar

--TRP ratings from 16 June 2012-22 June 2012--

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Week 25 - (16 JUNE 2012 To 22 JUNE 2012) - Avg TRP 1.33
Hey guys, if you're living in India, please make sure you're turning the television on during Chidiyaghar time! Even if you generally watch reruns or on the computer, try to contribute to the TRPs of Chidiyaghar by keeping your television on during Chidiyaghar, because it used to be around 2.0 and 2.3 but now they've dropped.πŸ˜” Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SORRY CAN'T HELP I DON'T LIVE IN INDIA BUT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVES IN INDIA PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THE SHOW ON TV...!!!
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OK I will Definitely Switch on my Television at 9 P.M. !!!
I actually have got a Bad habbit of Watching everything online since my Hostel Days πŸ˜” !!
But now I will Surely Take Care of It πŸ‘πŸΌ !!

Thanks for the Info πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Ashley,
Even I don't live in India so I can't help Chidiyaghar's TRPs, but I hope all of CG fans in India at least turn the television on to Sab Tv during 9 PM even if they watch it online later on.

@Varnita,
Thanks hun! Btw, do you know which shows are Chidiyaghar's competition? Like...the shows that come during 9 PM at other channels?
Varnita. thumbnail
Here is the List of 9 PM Shows of Most Famous Channels😊 !!

Star Plus ~ Diya or Baati Hum...( A Daily Soap which is Leading in TRP since many weeks )

Zee TV ~ Pavitra Rishta !!

Colors ~ Chal...Sheh or Maat

Sony ~  Saas bina Sasuraal !!

Life OK ~ Amrit Manthan !!

I dont know abt rest Less Popular Channels😳 !!

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Oh, Diya or Baati Hum comes during this time?😲 No wonder Chidiyaghar's TRPs are not able to increase despite it's popularity, Diya is leading the TRP chart!πŸ˜† Oh well, I'm not that concerned about TRPs as long as they are decent, and compared to other Sab TV shows Chidiyaghar is second I think to Tarak Mehta, right?

Even Pavitra Rishta is good competition after Diya aur Baati. It'll be difficult to raise Chidiyaghar's TRPs while these two shows are running.
Varnita. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh, Diya or Baati Hum comes during this time?😲 No wonder Chidiyaghar's TRPs are not able to increase despite it's popularity, Diya is leading the TRP chart!πŸ˜† Oh well, I'm not that concerned about TRPs as long as they are decent, and compared to other Sab TV shows Chidiyaghar is second I think to Tarak Mehta, right?

Even Pavitra Rishta is good competition after Diya aur Baati. It'll be difficult to raise Chidiyaghar's TRPs while these two shows are running.

Yes All the 9 PM SHows are in Danger Bcoz of the Diya or Baati Hum πŸ˜‘ !!
Even my Mom use to watch it πŸ˜† !!
Pavitra Rishta use to be a very Good daily Soap at a Time...But it is not able to attract the viewers now a Days !!
Well all I want is...Chidiya Ghar to Become the Top Show of SAB !! I want nothing else, If it Happens i will be Completely Satisfied !!