Response from Life OK on Rahul . Kamna and SSKBM

global1234555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  Freinds, here's the response we got from Life Ok on the letter one of our group memebrs wrote to Life Ok urging to repeat Rahul and Kamna again in the  other serial too .

Dear Geeta,

To begin with, thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our shows.

We are really glad that you took out time to write to us, and share your feedback. We do understand your views, as well as your connect with our shows. We appreciate your suggestion on bringing back Rahul & Kamana with a new show on Life OK. We are aware that they are excellent actors and have a huge fan following.

However, actors for our shows are casted by our team of experts on the basis of requirement in that story and the characters in it. This is a creative call and is taken with lot of deliberation. We assure you that it is a very well thought decision, and is in best interest of the overall show presentation.

We will convey your feedback to the relevant teams.

It is only with our viewers' constructive feedback/ suggestion that we can deliver better. Once again, we thank you for writing in to us.

We, at Life Ok, promise to bring superlative entertainment for our viewers and connect with them like no other entertainment brand in the country. We seek your support and participation in celebrating Life OK.

Stay Tuned

Consumer Response Cell

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email:
[email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
@global  can u followwhat they have written ?  i didnot understand anything !  
it is  like their serials   no content !!!!!!!!!!!!! 
bumtrinket thumbnail
@DOC - basically, they're telling us to get lost ðŸ˜† lekin izzat se.

I don't think Rahul would want to come back to LifeOk anyway. He has other options and he seems to have hated their input in the show.
global1234555 thumbnail
  Freinds , I relly wish Rahul gets much much better roles on Bug screen too as he deserves it. Meanwhile , its a vaccume for us as we will miss such talented and handsome actor on TV serials as most of us  do not watch movies much and Serials  -- Not at all . SKBM was  the only exception.

Secondly , belive its Life Ok's loss and vieweres loss if they can not bring in such talents . 
DOC108 thumbnail
hi bummi     nice to read  a few lines written by u  frankly speaking i think we r not desperate for any actor or any actress      it was the forum which had me hooked and still it is    what difference does it make to us whether   LO   listens to us  or RS  acts on the small screen  u feel for the character for a few days and then forget it   yes it is their loss not ours  and talking about rs i havent seen seen him in a substantial role  i think this was his best role till date   global  so i think it will be his los also if he refuses good roles on the small screen  
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
kya bakwaas hai ye...darshakon ko tarkaane ka tareeka...inki ye saari lines pehle se fixed hain...bas actors/show ka naam change karke us particular person ko chipka dete hain...!!!!...balderdash...!!!!...stupid stupid lifeok... Edited by mishh007 - 11 years ago
global1234555 thumbnail
The reson i wrote about RS in particular cause he is the only actor who not only impressd  me but our whole group including those who really hated TV serials . His stunning eye gaze , he melted completely in the role .It was pretty  challenging role as a smart yet compassionate politician, he was charismatic , he really justified this role
DOC108 thumbnail
@ global  there was no doubt about him fitting in the role perfectly  and he should look out for good roles  irrespective of big or small screen  
shinjinii thumbnail
 Im missing my skbm😔  i want it back. missing u all dears on ehs forum..
Im feeling a big vaccum in my life...😭 jst wanting our show back with the banggg
Edited by shinjinii - 11 years ago
DOC108 thumbnail
@ shinjini  it is not coming ðŸ¥±   so dont pine for it ðŸ˜­  miss u all ðŸ˜Š