Thendral monday- july 2, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful superfast update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Enna Kodumai Idthu! All the time the evils win with emotionally backmailing others😑. Summavey Lax is double sided and Bhuv is going to use this chance and make Sundari leave their home.

Konjam kuda no pity on Prabha who is more worried on her sicknessπŸ˜•. Only one dialog she spoke was good regarding Lax that he can do anything just becoz he is manπŸ˜›! Lax deserves it.

Bhuv using cheap tactics to enter her home. When the truth is revealed, where will she keep her face??

Oru Vazhiya Thulz won't feel guilty anymoreπŸ˜›.
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Super fast Lovely Update plus comments Jaya AkkaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

TPS oda mom is going to roll T oda head after knowing its T who said about where B is

What a sympathy seeking poor look our beloved madam B got...what a super acting that too to her son😑. Poor Prabha.

B/L reunion πŸ€ͺ . Lax ku evlo paasam nesam towards B...he is crying o crying and asking sorry...what a love o loveπŸ˜›. i bet B is going to tell that she got cured after Lax treatingπŸ˜•. Grr Lax😑, still want to live happily with both wives aam...shameless creature can go muttufy somewhere🀒😑. He is zero with out B aam πŸ€£πŸ€£.. did anyone say he is a hero nu when he is with BπŸ€ͺ...maybe B might said🀒.
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Thx for the super fast update Jaya.

Prabha is really stupid and an emotional fool.  How could he fail to see that his mother is being super manipulative? If she is really not interested in coming home she should have just driven Prabha away...when he called his father she wouldn't be watching it silently. She would have tried to stop him. Acting to her own son and shedding crocodile tears. What a low life ! 😑 No comments about Lax. Nalla two in one life ku aatam podraar manushan. TPS should walk out b4 he tells. I won't be surprised if he tells her Bhu kuda I'm going to live only 5/6 months her days are numbered apram un kuda dhaane I'm going to live nu. Shameless idiot !  🀒 But Bhu was right on when she said everyone blames only her not Lax. He has equal share in the sin they committed nu. He deserved to hear it that too from Bhu vaayala.
                                 Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Bhuvana's character is becoming worse even more than before 😑😈 and she wants to trouble the people who care about her a lot πŸ€” which had induced her to play a fake drama πŸ˜’  that she is a cancer patient 😑😳😈 and fool the people who like her a lot 😲😡  which irritated the viewers. 😑😈 .

Moreover the worst of all is  she is trying to brainwash Laxman and Prabha against TPS πŸ˜²πŸ˜’ and now it is a big question that  ❓❓❓❓ whether the two will fall a prey to the devil's evil plan πŸ€”πŸ˜’ and chase Sundari and her mother from the house  β˜―️ .

On the other hand , I wish that before Laxman takes a decision πŸ€”πŸ€” that whether he wants to live with TPS or Bhuvana 😲 somebody should expose the drama played by the dragon lady πŸ€ͺπŸ˜΅πŸ˜”πŸ€’  so that he will desert the criminal forever πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ and unite with TPS without any guilty consciousness πŸ€”πŸ˜”β˜―οΈπŸ˜² as that lady doesn't deserve either Laxman or MM 😲 but I am happy that atleast that devil left MM πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ€’  long before otherwise that person would have suffered in her hands πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š  but feel sad when I think that Thulasi got affected by that lady 's shameless behaviour πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ eventhough Laxman was also  responsible for that πŸ˜•πŸ˜’ .
Edited by mala24 - 11 years ago
Today even though its cheap tactics of bhuvana I loved the way she taunted lax. . good dialogues. . spine less lax . . wanted to live with both of them. . the way he gives constipated look he may tell how to tell SunDari to get out . . and may try to compromise her. . anyway she is going to go back home. . what if lax ask her to get chemotherapy for cancer . . good dhamaka is waiting. .
Originally posted by Tanu.

Thanks for the Super fast Lovely Update
TPS oda mom is going to roll T oda head after knowing its T who said about where B is

🀒.
grt point tanu...never thought of that...anyway she already finished her quota of shouting for that i think...hopefully...
Thanks for the update Jaya :).

A good episode for the reason that Bhu asked the right question to the mahan Mr. Lax. He wants to live with both of them happily ever after. Poor Prabha caught in amidst of all this. But as Bhu said Prabha also find faults with his mom, but doesn't say anything against his Dad who is also the partner in crime. What Bhu does is all expected. Good that Bhu has put him in spot to make a pick. Ohh he definitely needs this sleepless nights and torture.

Can't wait to see how Lax is going to handle this... :)
Thanks Jeya akka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Good, inime Thuls wont feel guilty... Hopr we can see more of them 😊
Bhuvvv grrr... She can really gth.. Own son kitta acting, just like GW 😑
Lay another grrr... He and his voiceee, irritating 😑 But Bhuv asked him awesome questions... Super πŸ˜† He deserve it.. TPS has to go out from that house.. Athu than nallathu...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Athu epdinga both of us lost sleep same time, athu epdi both of ur thoughts were same about relaxing in wind (at 4am🀒) gives aaruthal to manasu nu...how come all these syncs...ore wavelength to both na both could sense each other nu solluvaanga like telepathy. OHH i got it...i don't know if its from Sanskrit or Hindi but this relationship ku name SAKA SAKI relationship. even if they doesn't talk openly...both manasu could talk/share each others manasu's happiness sadness ellam...so each of them would understand each others feeling with out telling verbally."

Credit: GermanyπŸ˜† Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
@Shamz - what a opening... πŸ˜­... kadaisi varaikum ithe tempo maintain panna decide pannitiya... πŸ˜­ Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago