Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH Update 2nd July Vikram rocks/Reva Manzil*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for superfast beautiful update arati... well 2day show is awesome.. well now PSH is getting more interesting...
tilla_07 thumbnail
OMG!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!!! Have to wait until tomorrow to watch the epi, but, oh what an awesome summary!!! YAY!!! SugVi rocks awesome!!!
msharma2 thumbnail
story is moving at a fast speed.  I hope Vikram and Sugni will always be together no matter what.  They are such a treat for an eye to watch.  Thank you again for your super fast updates.  :)
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnx arathi. I miss the forum as am hving exams so cnt b here. Do pray 4 me. PSH ROCKS coz of Vickram n i do manage to watch al the epi even hvng xams. I wl b active asap. Loving truthfulns of vicky n nw Gulab too spoke lke Sug. Our Sugvi is FOREVER. Evryone plz press 5 stars in chaskametr, glad to see ratngs improvd ths wk. Tc all
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved todays episode..
Well if i can love Vikram anymore thn i do now den yes m totally gone in la la land of Vicky.
Todays epi proves Vickram is innocent he didnt lie to Sugni as he seemed totally unaware of wat was in Reva Manzil...
I LOVE VIKRAM more thn evr...
Thnks for update...
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank for quick update ! 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarti for the quick update
Today the episode was just superb TVS tells all he will marry Sugni and taunts all the muchad ThakursπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Nice scne with Jiji SE and Amu all put to their places.

Till now I cant think how TVS will turn grey and negative he is doing everything properly unless he had a hand in his wife's ill health or death.πŸ˜•

But should say TVS gave the dressing down to all.

Gadedo ki fauj just like kutte ki pooch never straightens 😑

Sugni missing G and other Bednis try to scare her.

Likarsh there  was/ is something between Bums and G today it was openly told by other Bednis.

Thanks for the update!!!!

I am thinking Vickram has a dark secret on one know...πŸ˜•.

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update !! 
vikram rocks and even if he turns negative i will watch PSH for vikram i love his character/actor(VB)  very much πŸ˜ sugvi rocks too !!