Pavitra Rishta July 2 2012 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell is wrong with Archana, she told Arjun to prove himself n now that he is trying she is angry.  😡WTH what does she want his blood give the guy a break.
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well at least Arjun is trying really hard to make a name for himself
Aarchana what do you really want from Arjun ? 😡
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arjun has taken his first step to prove his love...
xiaoyouangel thumbnail
thanks for the update...archana is becoming savita now to arjun...
i hope she'll realize soon how she's becoming like savita and change herself back to being the true archana...
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is wrong of Archana to show her anger.  This is her daughter's life that she is thinking about.  Naturally she will want the best and she has to have a peace of mind in knowing that the man marrying her daughter will always take care of her as a husband should.

For a woman who has been mostly shortchanged out of life (either through her own actions and some by others), it might be alright if she's facing another setback, but to see her daughter going through any pain might not be tolerable.

It will be too much if Archana continues to be angry even after Arjun has proved himself.
Now he still hasn't, he has just taken baby steps, living in a chawl and just only getting a job.

Any person in a fit of passion can declare that he will do the impossible, it's only when one is actually doing it is when the real test begins.  So we have to see if Arjun is able to complete that test.

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvj

I don't think it is wrong of Archana to show her anger.  This is her daughter's life that she is thinking about.  Naturally she will want the best and she has to have a peace of mind in knowing that the man marrying her daughter will always take care of her as a husband should.

For a woman who has been mostly shortchanged out of life (either through her own actions and some by others), it might be alright if she's facing another setback, but to see her daughter going through any pain might not be tolerable.

It will be too much if Archana continues to be angry even after Arjun has proved himself.
Now he still hasn't, he has just taken baby steps, living in a chawl and just only getting a job.

Any person in a fit of passion can declare that he will do the impossible, it's only when one is actually doing it is when the real test begins.  So we have to see if Arjun is able to complete that test.

Although I understand what you are saying, I do not agree as I do not believe a man has to leave riches to go to rags to prove his worth to any parent whose daughter he is in love with. He works in his father business and help build what his father has. So he is equally responsible for what his father has today.

Second point is a man can do all the good things to get a woman but it does not guarantee that he will continue to treat he well after marriage. Nothing is guarantee in life. You have to put your trust in God and hope for everything to go well. Archana knows so much and wants the best for her daughter and yet she could not choose the right husband. She should have welcomed arjun and get purvi married to him. Love has no boundaries be it riches, age or otherwise.

Regarding teh pre cap where archana looks upset, I only hope that she looks upset because she is feeling guilty of what her wrong doings are rather than getting angry at arjun for taking baby steps as he at least started and rome was not built in a day as archana herself knows that Manav did not get rich in a day, it took years. so I would advise her to let go of her ego and get purvi married to arjun and let them return home.  Purvi has better sense than archana and she obviously give arjun the best advise to return home. She knows that she love him and regardless of what archana does, it would not stop.