Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh ok thanks...hope not to get this error :))
gururockss thumbnail
thanx for working on it

it s so annoying sometimes
pluviophile. thumbnail
Thankyou for Fixing the problem :)

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cool , thank you for looking into it Vijay bhai ðŸ˜Š
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tabhi main sochi why aint i getting any spam post stuff today..😆
Thanks alot for it Admin.. happy tht the issue solved for me atleast..hope others also overcome wid this prob soon..😃
.Rabia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for solving this issue
I did get a few spamming messages even after you posted this but now all is well (hopefully...) 
Thanks once again ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .Rabia. - 11 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this VB

It has been causing me problems more than ever in the past couple of days and im glad uve taken a step to fix this problem.

Will let u know if the problems persist.
Will let you know if there is again a problem..Sorry for these problem to bring them here but we also get a problem when we want to LIKE a post..It tells us Error again and again  Also, can this celebrity ranking just stop forever?  There have been a lot of posts regarding this in Suggestion sections as well. So many bashing starts because of this and no one has fun or at least do not make the celebrity ranking post so no one will be able to start fighting on that thread. OR if not stop the ranking, then at least You can just rank them and everyone will see the ranking by green arrow, red arrow, or yellow but NO POST about the ranking as fans get the oppurtinity to start fighting there...😳 Edited by cutiee1992 - 11 years ago
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

First of all my apologies on not able to fix the problem earlier. We did recieve a lot of complaints on this and many topics were created in the Suggestions / Comments Forum.

Well I dont know if I shared this in any of my earlier posts that this error was due to a time mismatch between the database server and the web server and everytime we had to manually update the time with a common time server. But due to strange reasons in a few days it would again had a difference of around 30-90 seconds mismatch.

To over come this we have rewritten the code and this time it should solve this particular problem as it will reference the time of the Database server only so even in the event of a small mismatch it will not be saying "Spam Error" to most of the users. I will be posting more detailed errors so that its clear why the system identifies a post as "Spam"

Do let me know if you are still facing the issue so that I can check this thread and resolve the issue.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

@red

You have no excuse now not to reply. You or your team of programmers.

Tx & Regards

Karishma.

Leve thumbnail
Thanks for working on this Vijay. I feel like spam errors have come less today. Thank you for that 😊