aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Couldn't fit the title in the slot above so typing it here'..

July 3rd WU:    Mona-Pradeep nahin raazi toh kaun maar gaya Mona ke saath baazi?

OK'so today will be the day when the whole pregnancy thing will explode''All this happening with a non-existent Taani who apparently went from the road accident on a rainy night straight to a pregnancy checkup and no one at home has even asked for her yet? I mentioned this yesterday 'seriously I think the invisibility cloak of Harry Potter exists in these houses'children conveniently disappear and re-appear'Taani disappears from an accident and re-appears'..for a good measure I think the CV's and writers sometimes put that cloak over their heads and consequently their brains also'..because in some episodes'the total absence of logic or flow is baffling''still this remains one of the few good serials to watch.

just to clarify...the Tanni track is coming in a day or two as per the Times of india story on this forum...it wasnt shown today...

Anyways here goes'.as usual my thoughts in red'.For today'..Please keep remote in hand to mute the TV multiple times''believe me'u will need it''Or at least insure your ears for a royal sum...

Epi begins with some song and dance by the bride and the groom'.Monas uncles again asks for Mona and Pradeep and asks Monas father to find her as they always dance''so Mona is again asked by her father to bring Pradeep and dance''Mona makes that request to Pradeep who starts snubbing her about her not liking his touch'..Mona pleads to him to dance for the peoples sake'.Pradeep again rejects saying he felt slighted and should have never come'.of course the groom again comes to the rescue and pulls Pradeep in to the dance. Then they start dancing to the most funny lyrics I have heard in a long time ''something about being your shirts button and then becoming a clip on your hair'to being your eye liner to being a ring on the finger'basically tick off the body parts on a list'.'..song goes on for quite some time like this 'with Mona melting in Pradeep's arms looking at her kids in the middle, Suri and Pammi and her parents and then melting again''Acting wise'hats off  to Mona for that My God'what happened to us look and Pawan Shankar for his " What did I give up?" look'The song was also pretty nice.

Cue drum roll and military beat and entry of the two naagins'.aka Anu and Mallika'.Anu sees Mona and Pradeep in an emotional embrace and her eyes dilate 4x. Mallika sees her in laws there and slips away from Anu fearing her lie would be caught by her in laws'..

Monas uncle comes in and praises their dance'.jodi ho to aisi and blesses them'the music'OMG'.is it a war or an engagement? Anu has to think fast and comes to a conclusion'.looks at the stage menacingly'..the BG starts thanking all for coming and says how lucky he is to marry the bride'..the most beautiful'.BLAH BLAH'..usual praise

Stage is thrown open for anyone to come and praise the BG-bride and Anu starts opening her mouth to volunteer'.just then Suhasi comes in and warns Anu on the side to stay away or face the consequences'.Anu tells I only came to give a good news'..but now since you challenged me'.I will tell the good news and mess your head up as well'.just u wait and watch'..Suhasi runs behind her but too late'.drum roll and Anu is on the stage''looking at Pradeep and Mona

Anu begins by asking for forgiveness for barging in'..says no one will know me'..but after 30 seconds no one will forget me''I have two small quips to make'first one'..Ur dream bahu Mona is becoming a mother''.your pride Mona is going to become a mother'.The music'OMG'.to high  heavens'all orechestra let loose'drum, clangs, stones, rocks thrown at a door'.u name it.. every instrument in the world is let loose'.

So you have an uninvited guest just waltz in to your function and screw things up royally and no one even mutters an umpfh? You think this would be tolerated in real life? In all likelihood, he/she would get a resounding slap and get thrown out. I get these are serials but exaggeration is stretched to the extremes

Pradeep, parents and Suri and Pammi are shell shocked''lost and dumbfounded''.Anu exhorts the crows to clap''.Start shaking Pradeeps hand who is tongue tied with shock'.Anu then butts in'.ek minute ek minute'.my second announcement is still left''it is bigger than the first'..Pradeep is split from Mona for past four months''then again the wild music'.everyone shocked'.So Anu says how do I know what you don't know''that's because I am the vamp/naagin/second woman that Pradeep left Mona for''I am Anushka Sarkar'.future Mrs Pradeep Singh'..Guys'.please get earphones or cotton whatever you can find or else you will be deaf''

Anu asks Mona'would u like to talk? I have the report'..she can't lie'.this is the medical report'..WOW'.man'sue her on the spot for breach of privacy Mona'..Anyways'.lets move on'.Mona comes forward'..Yes'It is true..I am pregnant'REMOTE'PLEASE GET THE REMOTE'THE MUSIC''Everyone looking stunned and angry and confused'..

Epi ends'.

Pre-cap: Anu whipping Pradeep verbally about the dance'and asking him about the child'..saying she doubts it is his child'Pradeep shouts'.yes'It is mine'..

Lots of drama but one of the crassiest ways to tell a story I have ever seen ...

Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
Boring epi
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! True, it's quite a crassy epi 😒
changumangu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very funny!  Mona is pregnant - is this announcement supposed to be in Anu's favor or against her?
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I really like this show...but really was this necessary for the plot?? and How in the world does behaving like this make Anu look good AT ALL? I mean she and Pradeep are supposed to get married right? Well they aren't married yet, what makes her think he wouldn't just run away from her and her complete vampness. 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update and again one of the crazy episodes

hmm u reference to harry potter and his invisiblity cloak is perfect

i think cast and characters they apparate and disapparate at will at times hehe

btw the song was shirt da button from new tushaar kapoor film kya kool hai hum

recently same song was pictured   on balh bade achhe lagte hai show

ths why this song made its place here since its ekta show and she is promoting the film of her brother

rest dumb dumb and dumber story