Phir Subah Hogi

WU PSH 3 7 12 Mama Banja save Sugni

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Another power packed episode.

The way vikram fought with the goon and his anger was so visible varun excelled in it. I cudnt make out head or tail of SE expression when his mama was beating the hell out of the goon and whos he to say things are not right.

Well I hope Dhanuma has some strong reason for camping against vicky or its gonna be too much on her part.I feel she doesnt want to harm vicky but at the same time she doesnt approve sugvi this can be becoz sugni is a bedini or its related to RM.

I can see gulabia turning into a jasoos soon vicky shud keep an eye on his honewali MIL
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for update. another dhamakedar episode.. awesome...
kamala2012 thumbnail
Thanks chalhov.

Dhanuma is the villain. Now Sugni and Vikram will both think Jwala Thakur is the one who is trying to separate them. The PA is JT's villain.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Varun excels in kongfu! Loved the fighting scene and the way he beat up the gangster out of anger. I think Dhanuma loves the little girl a lot and doesn't want Sugni to become her step-mother. She probably fears that Sugni may not love her or treat her well. And also Sugni will take all of Vikram's attention and time away from the girl (i'm not calling her his daughter yet until it's confirmed).
croziaxx thumbnail
 Power pact episode.. don't understand why dhanoma...doing all this either viks done some thing wrong with her own daughter... or she is spy of JT from the beginning... 
 But one thing which i hate most..? adi saved sugu... why..? where was vikram...and  how he came... ? i really hate this... * if it was in my hand i wanna kill that guy who ever first thought.. Mama- Bhanja.. for same girl wala ugly idea*..  
so now gulabo suspecting to viks... if he said yes me was in reva but some other reason.. may be she believed... but when he told lie.. she can't... so now her jasoosi about to start..and dhannoma... gholo some jahar in sugu's mind too...      
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the

Like I suspected TVS is afraid of losing Sugni with the truth a strong and fearless man like him can handle anything but not losing Sugni. Dhunma you wicked witch, she knows Sugni is TVS weakness so she wants to use it against him. I hate to see he does to her once he learns the truth.

Adi we all know isn't heartless and no matter how much he hates the idea of the marriage can't see another human being burn alive let alone a girl his uncle loves.
-Nipun97- thumbnail
gr8 work buddy. sorry can't thank your work regular basis as i m so busy. appreciate ur hard work always.😉 Edited by -Nipun97- - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Dhanumaa is somehow related to Vikram's first wife and she just wants revenge or just to make sure he ends up with no one... either way she is just a sick witch
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you !😊 for update !Edited by cupd - 11 years ago