Update for Tuesday - 3rd July, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanu, Shammy and Gunthy trios for the Wonderful and lovely update with comments!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Loser Lax now prefers only Bhuv nu shamelessly telling๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข. This guy tried to live with both. But since Bhuv gave only one chance, he emotionally fell for it๐Ÿ˜ก. Seriously wish Sundari to leave this house and Lax and go somewhere peacefully and live with self respect๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Both L/B are garbage. Dwelling with them will stink Sundari life only. With Bhuv challenge to Sundari, she should get an idea what Bhuv is planning and acting๐Ÿ˜•. Pretty sure she is going to plan something.

With Bhuv back, hope the loser Lax is not going to ask for his 60th Birthday celebration with both his wives๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท. Aiyooo atha vida kodumai will not be there to see B/L romance on this celebration. Already saw some snapshots of their romance today.

Mohan Kalyani scenes were cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. They are going to win the prize and the store people are going to call home and inform. This time Padma might pick the phone. Nalla Mohan is going to get into the soup๐Ÿ˜•. Sooon Padma dance coming folks.

This is the only serial running without the lead pair๐Ÿ˜•. Aga motham they decided to show only TA/T couple of scenes a week?
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Thank u so much Gunthy and Shammu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

What an episode...Lax is hyper o hyper๐Ÿคข...seeing him i am getting kolaiveri...if he chase TPS out i will kill him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Thanks to the trio for the lovely update!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So Bhu is now giving herself a second life with all her stealth and cunning... but she will have a bigger fall soon.

What happened to the 60th birthday plan ... will it take place now that Bhu has returned?  I wonder ๐Ÿ˜... because I want Akhil to come and take a look at the poor cancer affected Bhu and give his diagnosis ... ๐Ÿคฃ

Kalyani and Mohan romance is so very cute ... though I still prefer T/T romance ...

Will the phone call from the shop be picked up by Padma and is that how the cute couple will get caught by the smaller devil Padma...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
That was a super super update--wow the comments were like the icing... good work trio!โญ๏ธ

so bhuvana tastes some more victory...but all thru tps's looks and expressions-great and  what to say abt laxman...he is one totally lost person...ithule arathi verai..prabha at least spoke sensibly abt needing to get a sick person inside quickly..
next second round of bhu attam starts i suppose, followed by some more of padma's...
at least gw is getting some aapu...

Thanks Shamz for the update.

As expected , Bhuvana had won ๐Ÿ˜” by fooling the people who care about her ๐Ÿ˜”  by acting as if she is a cancer patient ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜” and I wonder as to how Laxman is going to hurt TPS after this ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜’ by dancing to the tunes of the criminal ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ . Lets wait and see ๐Ÿ˜ .

It was nice to see that Mohan had become a responsible guy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰  by going for a part time job ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and it would be good if he gives the salary to his father ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ so that he can meet the expenses as adviced by Kalyani ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค— .

Thankss Tans and Guns for the wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Araicha maavu again again araichufying. What a vettri look on Bhuv face๐Ÿ˜ก I liked TPS expressionsss๐Ÿ˜† Laxxx๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก MK were cute and hope M wont change...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Naan avara en purushana than nenaikuren. Avaroda pondatti engira nenaipoda than ippo varaikkum vazhnthu kittu irukuren๐Ÿ˜ณ. Avaru yen kazhuthukku thaali kattama irukalam, but tied for my uyiru, settalum avar than en purushan(Grass itching). Innoruthi purushana nenaikurathu paavam nu enaku theriyum, aana my husband ah innoruthi ku vittu kodukurathu atha vida paavam illaiya?๐Ÿ˜ญ House kum public kum bayanthu kittu naan evlo vedhanai anubavikuren theriyuma? Door ah close pannikittu ethana naal naan azhuthu iruken, thoongama naan ethana naal kaathari iruken. Avara pakama, avar kitta pesama irukurathu naraga vedhanai atthai๐Ÿ˜ญ...Naan another one ku wife ah vazhurathu theriyama veetla enaku mappilai parkuranga. Kalyanam aana ponnuku innoru mappilai parpangalam, ore kazhuthula rendu thaali kattuvangalam. Innoruthar pondathiya irukuravaluku epdi da thaali kattuva nu vantha mappillai kitta kethen, inimelum vara mappilai kittaiyum kepen. Avaru enaku kannala thaali katti irukuraru, naan atha manasala padukaguren. None can tie thaali for me. Tell me atthai, kannuku theriyura kayiru mattum than thaaliya? Manasukula irukura uyir thaali kedaiyatha?"

@Viswai akka: Dont slipper me and Tans ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu, shammy, Gunthy for the update...๐Ÿ‘
Lakshman - ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก - aarathi edukanumame...TPS/TPS mom shd have taken and threw it on Lakshman face and said sorry by mistake nu..๐Ÿ˜ก like one movie...

M and K was good to watch and it was nice to see Kalyani not taking too much advantage but still advise him properly...
I wonder if they would win the prize and that would be the reason for them to get caught to Padma...
TA, u are doing a full time job but doesnt seem to take T to buy anything...๐Ÿ˜‰...

For Bhu's tricks good that TPS did not show any jerk...but TPS mom ku brain iruntha Lakshman a nalla 4 kelvi keka vendiyathu thaane ila 4 adi thara vendiyathu thaane...for no reason jumped upon T...Grr
Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Shamz. Mohan Kalyani scene was such a 
Life saver and enjoyable. Looks like B will really get cancer which will be a total shock for her.
This is the time when she will start to reform.
As pearl mentioned we are in for a nice rudra thaandavam of Padma when Mohan Kal win the 
Raffle.

Tnx Shamz&Guns&Tanu for the trio update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Pona tadeve 50/50 inte tadeve trio...kalakuringe๐Ÿ˜†

Lax no comments about him
I found the scene of Kalyani and Mohen better than the scene therefore and then...
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago