3rd July: WU: Mallu vs Nidhi-Nafrato ka ANJAM?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu dear...I don't know what to say...thanks for putting up with all that you just described...I am sorry but even reading about it makes me 🤢 Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
Sad that Ashu has taken such a hard stance, wonder how this character will be redeemed.
Somehow BB's expressions are confusing. Is he playing along or is he plain dumb?
What is he talking about himmat, when he should be saying she is not a kind of a person who will harm another human being.🤢

Thank God for sane people like Anji and Shyama.

Waiting to see the other roop of Nidhi.
Edited by waves - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ashu jaisa pagal maine aaj tak nahi dekhi...he is a complete failure as a hubby...shyama aunty is the wisest person in the show...nidhi shud not leave now...expose mallu and leave dear...kal se to boom boom chalu...accha hoga ...jald jald ab ye mallikanama khatam ho jaye...
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now from this time I suppose Nidhi will do exactly same as Mallu is doing till now...

Fight started !!!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can understand her wanting to fight back...I can understand her wanting to expose Mallika if only to let her dear husband and grandfather know the truth...but I can't understand how she is going to let him touch her after this...it just makes my skin crawl!

He is a doctor who cares for human lives...forget that she is his wife...she is a human being and a woman who is out on the streets late at night...he cannot think for her safety...and her grandfather is willing to stop going after her based on an oath that his foster son takes from him...what kind of human beings are these...disgusting is a very, very mild word!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today really felt like pulling my hair , banging my head ..crying 😭...I want to kick that mallu till she become ghajini ..this is the heights 😡..and Ashuthosh ...cheee , shame on him , what crappy dialogues he was giving ..what the 🤢???

In the begining Ashu was hero end he became BIG zero 😳, i am waiting for time when mallu's truth ll be revealed ..want to see his expression 😡

Thank you for WU...
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ASHU 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
Armu4eva thumbnail
Only thing i like in the epi is.. Shyamas advice... 👍🏼
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Tanu .. a big hug to you 🤗 for putting up a brave front to watch this 'the ugliest possible crap' ...just to give us a WU in time

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢