poor priya stucked in a dilemma.
dnt want aish in betn them.
Posted: 11 years ago
hey nice story plz update soon n ram married to ayesha ? no plz
Nice update please update soon
Arre yaar...ye ayesha ka zulm...iska kuch karo yaar pls...πŸ˜†

seriously this was nice and really kinda realistic apart frm the rain part in Dubai...it's a desert place with less or no rain at all...
but as long as it got us such a nice scene it's okay...overall i loved it...nice dialogues and description and a suspense factor was there which i really liked...good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
am waiting eagerly for the next...πŸ˜ƒ
bURST AND bLOw with the feeling that her Mr.Kapoor is completely not her's anymore 
MAde her evertearing in tear a drop to Ram's closed eyes.

HER tears which lastly fell on ram's eyes made ram to open his eyes...he seeming himself in a shock ... !!
: woHooo !! TUm ??? Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho ??? ( he just like threw her from him... Priya's heart broke into pieces...)

ram :kya?? what is ur problem yaar !! thak gaya hun mein..

Priya : aapne mera kapra kahan rakha...

Ram : balcony mein kyun ???

Priya :  kyun matlub.. ??

RAM : UFF !!!! jATah hun baba !!!!!

Ram went to the bacony to bring out priya's dress...

yeh lo... mein bahar jatah hun... ho jaye to vagwan ke liye andar bula lena... okay ????

Ram went out... while the upset ,, the most upset priya changed... 

She wnt out to call ram in... but ram was not there...

so she got inside with the doors open... she could hardly speak anything... she dnt have any of her story books 
to cover or hide her sadness in the pages... she just kep laying on the bed...
Ram came after sometime with cups of tea...

Ram : chhay !!

Priya : mujhe nahin chahie...

Ram : kal raat ko bhi humne kuch nahin khaya ... ab yeh pilo ..

Priya took her purse out... took up the cup and placed the money for the tea..

Ram : yeh kya hain???

Priya : mein aapni chiz khud pay karna pasand karti hun... !!

With this ram can obviously sense priya's quietness ,,, feel priya's broken heart...
he was sure when he saw priyas cheeks bcming pink as she was trying to keep her tears within herself...

Ram : gettng bored ???

Priya : no !!

RAM WENT TO THE BALCONY... AND AGAIN CAME BACK TO PRIYA,.
HE TOOK HIS SIT BESIDE PRIYA... priya made hera few inches away from ram ...

Ram : yeh lo !!

Priya faced ram..

Ram : yeh lo...

priya looked down ,,,, she becames excited... : how ??aapko yeh kahan se mila... o my god..
how can u search this out ... from where... (she kept ubbing her hands ver the thing )

Ram : mila kahin se... 

Priya : bataiy na kaise mila... meine bohot dhunda.. but cant just find it anywhere...

Ram : tum bore horahi hona.. kya fark padta hain.. padlo isse...

Priya : but kahanse Mr.Kapoor ??

Ram : accident spot se !!

Priya ket on lookig at the BOOK...

Priya : aur yaha kaise ??

Ram : zindai mein ek hi kitab parha hain meine .. yeh ,... BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAIN...
iske baad nakoi kitab ata hain.. aur koi bhi kitab mein padne wala hun... to jaha bhi mein jata hun... 
ise saath leke jata hun... ab tum bore horahi ho aur tumhaari amanat hain ... to parho...

Priya  keep herself n in memorising the time when Ram gave it to her
... her eyes again were overfilled with tears...

Ram after sometime said,,,

MEri chhodo... kabhi bhi tumhe apne gharwalo ka yaad nahin aya,, ?????

Priya turned to ram as fast as she can...

TUMHAR DOST... neha aur vkram... aur aur unke baccho ki ??? Dadi ?? rishab-ishika??? natasha -kartik ???
tumhari ma ??? aur tumhare papa ??? bohot pyar karti thi na usse ??? bada pyar ??? kahan gaya aapka wo pyar ??
sabke khatir ?? kahan gaya sara pyar ?? mujhe chhodo mein hota kaun hun... !? itni taqat rahete hue bhi mein tumhe
chhura nahin paya .. to kyun yaad rakhogi mujhe ??? lekin tumhaare papa ??? unhe ek phone nahin kar sakti thi ..
ki papa mein zinda hun .. mein thik hun ??? number bhul gayi thi ?????? ayesha ki baat to chhodhi do... usse to jalti ho na tum ??

Now ram took priya and turned her holding her hands... jalti ho na ????

ro kyun rahi ho ???? isliye na ki mein tume zyaada ayesha se pyar karta hun ???? do u realy think so ???
tum hurt ho priya... when entire day i was talking about ayesha .. u were aur mein wo... tumhar akho mein dekhakta 
hun... kyunki mein tumhe hurt karna chahata tha... i  realy wanted to hurt you... kyunki jitna hurt tumne mujhe kiya
yeh na batake ki tum zinda ho... isse yeh hurt bohot kam hain priya...
o ! tumne to mujhe batane ki koshish ki thi that u r alive... but tumne suna ki mein kisis aurat se uski earing ki
tarif kar raha tha... do u realy think ki mein tumhaare ilawa ksi aur ke bade mein soch bhi sakta hun ???

let me show u something...
he went to the balcony and brought his coat...he kept it upside down... and threw somethings inside it on the bed..

dekho... yeh hain wo earing... kuch yad aya... aisihi ek tumhaari earing thi... jo kho gayi thi aur 
mein yeh kharid nahin paya ??  isi earing ki baat kar raha tha,,, i bought it from that lady...
yeh tumhaari clip.. yeh tumhaari chits jo tumne mere kamre mein neha se rakhwaya tha... yeh tumhaari photographs priya...
tum hi tum... aur  tum mujhe galat samaj baithi... mein chahata to abhi bhi tumhe hurt kar sakta tha... but nahin 
kar paya.. bcz tumhe hurt mein nahin dkhsakta...  bcz i realy do love you... i love you ,,, i love you u fool..

she cant just blv her ears,,, she just asked : aap mujhse pyaar karte hain ram...?? do u realy love me???

Ram : yes i do... i love u a lot...
then the entire devine hug... after 5 long years 

Edited by ananya456 - 11 years ago
Awww.. Finally!!
Thnx fr the pm nd thnks fr the lovely updateβ€οΈπŸ˜ƒ
awww... chooo chweeet... awsome!!!!!!
nice one.loved this.
so who is ayesha.its confusing.
cont. soon