Phir Subah Hogi

WU 4 7 12 REVA Manzil, attack on TVS family

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail

Episode was too good. Loved Vikram's determination and his strong love for sugni. I think dhanuna wants to blackmail vicky and this attack on kuhu is also her plan. I wonder how much vicky can fight the samaaj.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ฒ what the silent sister was attack for some other reason and all will think is cause his plans to married a bedni 
kamala2012 thumbnail
Rani,
The attack on sister was about Vikram-Sugni marriage only. No other reason. The attackers told Kuhu that her brother should go away from Sugni or else before Sugni's shaadi, she will be physically attacked.
daffodil81 thumbnail

the goons told kuhu that they will rape her if vicky doesnt drop the idea of marrying sugni. This irked jiji adi a lot.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ladies I just saw it now and understood

ok was it me or was anyone scare too the way ssshhh Sugni up about postponing the marriage while his BG music play I got scare as shit ๐Ÿคฃ

Who the hell is this man about ๐Ÿ˜• jo bhi ho, i just can't help being scare and loving him at the same time ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This whole Reva Manzil thing makes me to pull my hair out ๐Ÿ˜•

croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks ladies I just saw it now and understood

ok was it me or was anyone scare too the way ssshhh Sugni up about postponing the marriage while his BG music play I got scare as shit ๐Ÿคฃ

Who the hell is this man about ๐Ÿ˜• jo bhi ho, i just can't help being scare and loving him at the same time ๐Ÿ˜†

ME too rani.. me too.. when sugu said 'byah tal dete hai... and viks was 'sochna bhi mat...๐Ÿ˜ฒ and BG..makes more scary... now me think.. piu is happy enough.. ๐Ÿ˜†... her unpredictable TM shown his glimpse today.. but seriously me too not much enjoying this.. reva manzil track.. its feel like a diversion, its seems that this is not the part of the story...  and all goons act is not seems real, looks plotted.. * and SE what say ? when kuhu sunao her aap beeti.. he was total blank no anger no surprise nothing*  ๐Ÿคข  and me missing JT and saroj thkurain now... cv are u listening   ...me don't understand what was the need of this plot in this stage.. aage jane ke bjay kyo atit me ghum rhe hai... ๐Ÿ˜›  VIks-gulabo scene was good ๐Ÿ˜Š  and dhanno ma looks nice today.. one more unpredictable character... 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What can I say of today's episode , so many things going on!!!  Personally  I  like the fast pace of the show, but today seems  to rushed.  EG. they skipped over the whole sister incedent...the should have put a little more emphasis on that...
 As always I  loved the Sugvi scenes... Any one realise that  the sister is still there even after she said she was going back to  Delhi "Tommorow"????, She looks in a hurry to  go nowhere!
I  will admit  Thakur had me  thinking, love to obsession, obsession to possession, when he was talking to Sugni about  putting the wedding day off๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 Wha  Sly Dhanno ma , for  putting the seed of suspicion in Sugni's head, I  will maintain she knew  who was in the room with him.
 I  don't really like the Reva Manzil  mystry, and I  hope they  really think up a good back story for it and not some 1/2 thrown together something...it has to make sense and all the explanations I can come up with makes no sense when I think of the TVS we all know.

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š