FIR 3rd July 2012 Update--Dulha Aur Gadhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update jassie!!!
Great update, Jassie! However the episode that you posted is the 3rd July one (Tuesday) and not 4th July (Wednesday).

And that leads to my apologies to you - it seems that I recapped the wrong episode. I was supposed to do Monday's and did Tuesday's instead. So it now seems as I and you both did a WU on the same episode. I'm very sorry to you and all for causing this mixup.

I will go back and review Monday's ep and post it - probably later tonite.

Originally posted by dhinga1

Great update, Jassie! However the episode that you posted is the 3rd July one (Tuesday) and not 4th July (Wednesday).

And that leads to my apologies to you - it seems that I recapped the wrong episode. I was supposed to do Monday's and did Tuesday's instead. So it now seems as I and you both did a WU on the same episode. I'm very sorry to you and all for causing this mixup.

I will go back and review Monday's ep and post it - probably later tonite.

Ohh my!!!

Actually i didn't see ur post  or else i wouldn't have posted..My bad,yes i'll edit my post to 3rd July right away...And my bad,that i got the dulha's name wrong too...Sorry for that!!!!

Mistakes all the way but sorry guyzz...Other than that,nothing else is wrong!!😆😆

Cheers,
Jassie
Thanks for the update.!!!..jassie..

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Jassie. 😃