Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

83 pages only...??

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
its only 83 pages till now of our show forum...we all still discueeing here but why pages aren't increased 😕,,,,,wts happening..??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally sis It's like only  the  both of us, shreya, zeni n a efw others OnlY are bothered bout the show now. C'mon people!!!!!!
Neha10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kari_1

Totally sis It's like only  the  both of us, shreya, zeni n a efw others OnlY are bothered bout the show now. C'mon people!!!!!!

ya...if pplz love this show...they should come ahead now...disgusting...only few are conscious about Sajda

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think people left after the show ended. The might be think the forum ended also too or just silent readers
thafsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how can we forget sajda.still sending mails for the same.
Neha10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hanaa91

I think people left after the show ended. The might be think the forum ended also too or just silent readers

ya...i agree with u...we want our frnds and sajda's lovers support now and they are just becoming silent readers 😡
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can never ever forget sajda.. im still sending mails to sp.. i still watch sajda videos evry nite b4 i go to bed... i stoped watching star plus shows.. dnt knw why bt i hv feeling dat shaleen-deblina will come back together soon!!! 😊 waiting fr dat day 😍
thafsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
same thing,i also use to watch sajda videos.hoping shaleen & deblina will hit screen together 
Neha10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khush.singh

i can never ever forget sajda.. im still sending mails to sp.. i still watch sajda videos evry nite b4 i go to bed... i stoped watching star plus shows.. dnt knw why bt i hv feeling dat shaleen-deblina will come back together soon!!! 😊 waiting fr dat day 😍

same here...m watching Sajda on my pc...😊 and everytime i go to bed i keep thnkng abt. ahead story if show was not ended 😭 and My Ranya ❤️ them forever...can nevr frget them
noclapsplease thumbnail
guys I noe our pages our less and we have to take some serious efforts...
anyone who is writing a post/os/ss/ff/thread shud pm other people in this forum coz half of the time people don't cum to noe that u've written sumthing so plz add members as buddy and pm them so that they can reply and we can increase the number of pages .. wat say?