shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice concept n if possible pls pm me
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Character Sketch :

Reyaansh Singhania: clg ka hottest hunk n Mr.Attitude.Girls fall for him the second they him...but he's least intrested cuz her one n only girlfriend is dancing his love and passion.
http://www.india-forums.com/wallpaper/800x600/148843-amarjeet-singh.htm

Kria Raiprkash: the diva of the clg the hottest and the sexiest babe. Hah!!! yeah Miss Arrogant...boys droll over her within seconds but her aim is to be a dancing star.
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10387/shakti-mohan/gallery/pictures/201805-shakti-mohan-dance-calendar-2012.htm

Swayam Singhania: A guy every girl dreams to have as their life partner. Sweet n down to earth yet fashionable.
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10527/shantanu-maheshwari/gallery/pictures/202728-shantanu-maheshwari.htm

Sharon Raiprakash:
A very sweet girl to whom fashion barely matters...her way is bieng natural, normally dressed yet elegant.Boys find her intresting but her love is her studies.
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10526/sneha-kapoor/gallery/pictures/195651-sneha-kapoor.htm

Vicky Singhania: A verry funny guy in other words the clown of the house and a true friend for both their brothers. His cutness n care towards any1 is enuf for girls to like him.
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10528/prateek-kalsi-archie/gallery/pictures/202537-prateek-during-d3-shoot.htm

Neha Raiprakash:
A very cute na na rather a very cutely hot girl diva of her class. Very loving and caring loves her family alot.
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10529/alisha-singh/gallery/pictures/202531-alisha-singh.htm

Krisha and reyam are twin n study in sme clgin 3rd year.
Where viha are younger n study in 2nd year.
parents of both the families are best friends since their clg time but their kids have never met eachother as they were least bothered about the world outside them, their clg n their passion.
Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice CS 

Waiting for the first part
Beautiful_King thumbnail

Hey Guyz!!! I'm here with my first update...I'm new so possible that it gets sifficult for me to describe things very nicely...so bare wid me n suggestions are always welcome... chalo no more bak bak. Here u go!!!

Update-1

It's been 2 months since the clg had already started.

In morning:

Sharon: Neha cum on we're getting late for the clg (kria has already left as she has some work...otherwise these people go together)

Neha: Yeah 2mins i'll be rite there.

Neha cums down n they leave for clg saying goodbye's to their parents.

In college:

Kria: hey sissies u guyz here how cum late?

Sharon: yeh hai na miss beauty queen...itna time laga diya neeche aane main.Accha u're work, is it done?

Neha: which work Kria?

Kria: nothing much babe had to give our name for the National Compitition for Dance.

Neha and Sharon: oh  so is it done?

Kria: Yup after all divas are taking part...

Sneha n Neha laugh and give a lite hug

Kria n Sharon: we'll go to class now see u later in the canteen

Neha and krisha say bye eachother n leave...

On the other hand our prince(s) of Singhania Palace are yet sleeping...

Servant comes and wake them up

Servant: rey baba swayam baba aaplog clg ke liye late ho gaye hain and goes n says the sme to vicky...

Swayam n vicky: shout n jump out ov there bed as they were late whereas our prince charming was still in his bed afterall he's king...

swayam and vicky get ready hurridly and come remind rey about the entries of national championship have to be done by today itself...listening to this rey gets up and runs to the washroom and withing 5mins he is ready to get out of the house in full speed

After reaching to the college rey fills up the form and other two join there lectures...yeah right the lectures had already started but guyz r guyz when the lecturer was lukin' at the board they went and sit in their respective class so innocently like they knew no michief...

After their lectures the girls met at the canteen n boys at the BB court...

(yeah yeah i know you want the couples to soon meet and have a conversation...but u gotta be waiting a l'il guyzz)

after our guyz were over with their game they approached towards the canteen and suddenly sum1 bumped into rey...i know i know u guyz are really clever u must have by now under stand who it is...great.
.oops!!sorry it's not kria rather its sharon who was looking at her books in her hand and din't notice the boyz coming...sharon apologised for the bump but afterall Rey is our Mr. Attitude so how cud he apologise her at once and then,

sharon: i'm rlly rly sorry i din't notice...to when she was intrupted by rey

Rey: wo wo wo i pretty well know how you girls find ways n reasons of seeking my attention...so don't u...to which this time rey was been cut in between...i know u guyz must have guessed by who by now...yes guyz

Kriya: hey you how dare u say somethin' to my sis n u r not even needed to pay attention over so better keep mum...

Rey: hah!!! i pretty much...(again cut)

Kria: din't i just clearly say keep mum...himdi mein sunna hai toh suno chup raho...we're not in a mood of hearing anything...(and the girls leave leaving rey astonished of the fact that some girl just argued with him...he's soo not gonna leave her now...)

Rey: how dare she...😑

Swayam n Vicky: let it be na bro lets go why to waste our time on them...and they leave for canteen...

There all the boyz heard evry1 taking a name he had never heard befor cuz he had been least bothered but today the name was taken loud...seriously or...

Yeah the name was Kriya...n he found every guy Drooling over her and tlkin' about her to their tlks rey realised that the description was matching yes the girl who argued but then he thought...

Rey:(in mind) may wat it be but she surely was not hot n sexy...i mean or was she...dude rey shut up man she's a weirdo n none else...forget it...

Swayam: kya hua rey kya roch rahe ho...u okay??

Vicky: yea bro jabse us ladki se fight ki hai u're lukin' lost...is everything okay?

Rey: obviously guyz everything's fine...chuck it dude let go...and they left for home...

At home:

kriya, sharon n neha dancing in their rehersal hall

and same is with rey, swayam and vicky

Guyz!!! may be it's short and not really nice... i'm rlly sorry for that...but guyz likes and comments are needed so tht i can understand where have i gotta improve myself...sorry for any mistakes in here...it's just the starting we still have the question love how n many more things to come...πŸ˜‰

Guyz for further Pms plzz do add me to ur buddy list otherwise i wud not be able to send the pms 😊

Edited by sachiarsha - 11 years ago
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc one 
nd gud CS bt da links nt working dear
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update thanks for the pm
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great concept
Continue soon
Nd plz pm me
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Originally posted by: cookie_arsha

nyc one 

nd gud CS bt da links nt working dear

hey thnx and i've updated the links now they're working...sorry for the incovinience😊
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one 😊...
Kriyansh ki pehli mulaqat mein hi lardai...
Afterall they r known for this πŸ˜†...
N thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š.