Aww rey thinks kriya is cute
Nd Swaron r adorable
Thnx 4 da pm
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update๐Ÿ‘ kriyaansh moments was nice but loved rey's monologue ๐Ÿ˜‰
viha teasing swaron๐Ÿ˜† & sharon already started falling for swayam๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon & thanks for pm
hey awesome update...rey's pov was really nice...wow viha teasing swaron...that was awesome...sharon smiling thinking of swayam...awww...n she is dressing up for him...loved it...will be waiting for the next update swaron's 2nd meeting...update soon...
Originally posted by sachiarsha

Awwwiieee!!! Shivani thnk u soo much n about ur FF well i don't believe that ur really boring i mean i don't believe this n yeah purely right about making own standards i too believe making my own rather than comparing...n yeah sure we can be frnzz i wud love to...hey i'm sanchi n i live in thailand how abt u n what ru doin' rite now???? ๐Ÿ˜Š

u r welcome n i thought it was boring i dont really read it myself and it takes long to write that is why maybe i feel mine is boring 
and yeah love to be friend and i m shivani call me shivs or shivu or shivi and yeah pm me and i live in UK and i m 14 and studying in 9th

Originally posted by sachiarsha

Note:

Hey Guyzz i know thats now really bad of me but what to do guyz...sorry guyz but i would now only update on page 10 if u guys want update thn plzz take it to page 10...i kno dats very mean of me sorry guyz...now its all on u that if u guyz want the update or not...to be true i'm so wanting to give the update soon but thn guyz i'll see u at page 10 lets see that do you guyz rlly want the update ๐Ÿ˜‰

hey u r allowed to put demands on ur ff likes number of likes and page numbers till the next update so dont think that it is mean everyone does it and u so deserve the page numbers so chill

ANd yeah amazing update loved it 
Originally posted by The007Shivani

u r welcome n i thought it was boring i dont really read it myself and it takes long to write that is why maybe i feel mine is boring 
and yeah love to be friend and i m shivani call me shivs or shivu or shivi and yeah pm me and i live in UK and i m 14 and studying in 9th

hey u r allowed to put demands on ur ff likes number of likes and page numbers till the next update so dont think that it is mean everyone does it and u so deserve the page numbers so chill

ANd yeah amazing update loved it 

awww thnk u shivi so where in UK do live n certainly it is awsome living there yeah ๐Ÿ˜Š
Amazing update thanks for the pm