Fear Files

How Much You Feared???

Posted: 11 years ago
___Hello Everyone___

~~Fear Files Is Really Scary Share How Much You Feared At First Episode~~

~~I Was So Scared While Watching Fear Files At First Then I Started To Feel Ease.Hope You Guys To Scared At First~~

~~I'm Looking Forward To Next Episode~~

~~I'm Looking Forward To Next Episode To Feel The Horror~~

~~Thanks~~

___Utpol___

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
To be frank, as i was doing the first update, it was Sunday morning at my place and i was the only one. I made sure i watched with low volume and as i watched, i had to pause in between and even on my room light in the daytime just because i was scared and home alone ðŸ˜†
__visha__ Might Be Perfect Theme For Watching Horror Shows.Horror Shows That Too Alone.Omg Thats Really Brave Of You
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
That's why i prefer watching it in the daytime instead of Night ðŸ˜†
This One Is Funny But Sometime I Like To Watch On Day Time Too If Something Is Extreme Horror
Rey_ki_Kria thumbnail
It's more thriller rather than scary. I found it eye captive and full of thrill. Though I wasn't feared.
This content was originally posted by: Rey_ki_Kria

It's more thriller rather than scary. I found it eye captive and full of thrill. Though I wasn't feared.

ya its really thrilling and captive so interesting i really liked it a lot
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">That's why i prefer watching it in the daytime instead of Night😆</font>

Haha that's what I've been doing too... And then straight after I watch comedy circus or something lol 😆
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Many times I wanted to watch the show,but I was too scared.

Yesterday,for the first time I wantched the show.It was the episode with the college girl,Neha.I had lots of family around me and I kept changing the channel so I wouldn't be scared.It was still very scary and spooky.
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 11 years ago
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since i watch horror shows always wasnt scared. It was good entertainment and story lines