Harshad Chopda FC:~~Raghav-The Innocent Victim Of Cupid

Posted: 11 years ago

The pain of the heart break is more painful than any other pain

So true! the heart hurts the most. love is a beautiful feeling in any situation but sometimes this love betrays a person  and force him to question the almighty "why you gave me heart if your only intention was to break it into a million pieces" this is what our angry young man Raghavendra Pratap Singh felt when his heart was broken by his lady love sia! He was shocked, he was broken,his soul was burning in it's own fire but he laughed and lied that he is not in love with anyone but this time his immensely beautiful eyes refused to support him. Though he didn't let his pain flow through his during their convo but as soon as she left his tears came out like a waterfall as he cried his heart out in the rain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Raghav's severe emotional break down tore all of us apart as our handsome heroHarshad Chopda aced this scene! Its because of his mindblowing portrayal of a broken lover we cried buckets ๐Ÿ˜ญ and at the same time we smiled ear to ear for his brilliant acting skills! And I must say he was looking smashing hot in rain๐Ÿ˜'hayee even those rain drops got converted into vapour due to his hotness.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Okay! Please don't throw chappals, I am cutting my melodrama here

So pankhis welcome to 73rd Fan Club๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณof our hottie harshad which is dedicated to Raghav's heartbreak๐Ÿ˜ƒ

An ode to my weeping heart

The first look, the first touch,
With each you touched my heart'
But just when I reached out to you,
You ripped my heart apart'

My world came crumbling down,
That day when I heard you speak'
 The truth that made you strong,
Has surely made me weak'

I wear a smile upon my face,
Camouflaging my teary eye'
My heart yearns for you so dearly,
And you walk away saying Goodbye'

Facing the curve ball life puts at me,
I always thought I was strong'
But then my love you came in,
And my thought was proven wrong'

It took you just moments,
To hold my heart and steal'
But now my love you give me bruises,
That's gonna take a while to heal'

As the realization dawns,
I try to move on and start over'
But right then the hell breaks loose,
As your memories begin to hover'

As I bask in lonliness
I ask the One above
Why He finds it easy
To break a heart in love

I weave a canopy of our moments,
Bidding ode to this day'
And holding on to hope my love,
I dream we are together someday'

credit- sneha (The_inner_voice)

Edited by silky_harshad - 11 years ago

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.  ~Mignon McLaughlin

RAGHAV ACTS NORMAL IN FRONT OF SIA

Here, Raghav is shown shocked, hurt and weeping over Sia's rejection of him, and happens to hear her voice from behind him in his private moment of grief. He turns around, smiling as wide as humanely possible, pretending that he is - in reality - relieved by her reservations. Sia is comforted by this, and eventually leaves...after which we see Raghav's smile fade, and watch as he breaks down on the damp grass, in the rain, in a way more heartbreaking than any outburst he has experience after an argument with Gayathri...only Sia can hurt him as badly as his mother can.

The scene reminded me the most of one of my favourite Kajol scenes in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...when Rahul tells Anjali that he loves her, and then suddenly she realises who that admission was meant for...you not only see the smile from her face fade away, you also see the light in her eyes grow dim, and her own superhuman effort to keep Rahul from knowing how she feels. I got the same feel from HC's portrayal of Raghav here...even as he smiles, you can see the cracks underneath, and you can see how close he is to breaking

It's so curious:  one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief.  But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses.  ~Colette

KRISH COMFORTS RAGHAV

Having watched his uncle in depression from the sidelines, Krish pulls him aside and tries to find out what's wrong. As he does with Sia, Raghav attempts weakly to smile without having to respond in words. Krish understands...and impulsively hugs him, equally heartsore. He leaves his uncle in silence.

The poignancy of this scene springs from its silence, and the way Harshad and Yash use their eyes and body language. The gentleness with which Krish holds Raghav, as if HE were the older one and Raghav the hurt child...speaks volumes for how well-tuned these two are to each other.

I wept thy absence - o'er and o'er again
Thinking of thee, still thee, till thought grew pain
A
nd memory, like a drop that, night and day,
Falls cold and ceaseless, wore my heart away!
~Thomas Moore

RAGHAV KNEELS DOWN AND WEEPS

In this rain scene, Raghav is seen kneeling on the grass, unmindful of the pouring shower, weeping brokenly alone. HC makes this oft-repeated and rather cliched scene a better portrayal of Raghav's vulnerability, by the little things he does...like hugging his knee and looking here and there. You see a Raghav who believes he has no one, and who feels truly, utterly alone.

If there was anything that could have been better, it would definitely be the background music of "Jag Soona Soona Lage", which is melodramatic compared to HC's understated performance.

RAGHAV READS THE FAKE LETTER

Sundar gives Raghav the fake letter, and all we see is Raghav's tear-streaked face as he reads it, and realises that the reason for Sia's refusal is Viraj...here, he attempts to keep his emotions under control and fails. Raghav here is clearly an emotional mess and cannot exert the control he usually has in any emotionally wrecking situation. In his grief, Raghav is oblivious even to Sundar's expression of guilt.

Harshad's incredible skills at balancing emotions, tipping them one way, only to suddenly restrain them and exercise dangerous calm/control, is evident in the scene at Raghav's garage in which he becomes furious with his best friend.

Ever since Sundar returned from Manali, Raghav noticed a change in his best friend that he wasn't able to pinpoint. Sundar had become secretive, making excuses, receiving mysterious phone calls, and somehow seeming absentminded/distracted, which bothered Raghav. There was a silent tension between them and Raghav tried to ignore it.

But at one point, the tension transforms to fury and Raghav explodes. The way that Harshad switched from tipping control as he worked on the car and to restrained fury as he scolded Sundar was absolutely awesome. The quick pull of facial muscles, the intensity in his eyes and in his voice ' it all played a significant part in conveying the emotional turmoil inside Raghav.

In addition to that, Harshad conveyed a vulnerability that made it difficult to be furious with Raghav for his yelling at Sundar. He made you feel bad for Raghav, even though Raghav was the one angry and rude at the time. That vulnerability was displayed so beautifully on his face ' one realized that Raghav was emotionally distressed and lonely, that it was the reason for his outburst, that he was scared of losing his best friend now, just the way that he had lost Sia before he'd even had her.

When he'd asked Sundar to leave him alone and he looked up to watch him walk away, his entire posture and expression screamed "don't leave, I need my best friend right now". The vulnerability on his face, the sadness, the apology, all of it was etched into his features.

He is afraid of being alone, and he felt alone. The way that Harshad portrayed this loneliness was most evident when, upon reading Sia's letter, he wouldn't confide in Sundar. The hesitation and resolve flashes across his face ' once again showing us the talent, the skill that Harshad possesses in switching between emotions with the perfect balance of them.

credit: lizzy and elysia

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college. His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house.

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.
After desh...harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of anuraag ganguly...a character which had various shades as anuraag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately harshad played insanity to such perfection that paagal onu had his own exclusive fan following...
After tere liye...harshad shed the lover boy image of telly and played the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story. Harshad played Mohan To The T...be it his one liners...his passion for work...his guilts...his struggle to breathe free in gala house...everything was perfect...
breathe free in gala house...everything was perfect...

he is now back as raghav...Raghav is one fearless young lad who only works on what his heart say. Not his name but his personality is also synonymous to Lord Ram, who was saviour for many, same way he is a saviour for many though his ways can be different given account to his intensity and angst but all he wants is no injustice with anyone but he does not like fighting for them, he likes making them capable to fight for themselves. HE does not speak much as his actions do that job and if often being misinterpreted for the same.His fearless attitude, strong will, passion to set everything right and for that going to any limits is what sets him apart from the crowd.

Below Is a brief description of Harshad's seven characters he has played so far!

IF PROFILE PAGE
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

-Shivani-

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

mysticgoryfilm

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010 

iheartchai

Sweta2005

Amira

Silky_Harshad

.Angedkripa.

x-Sundus-x

Bidzie

Neloufer

Urooj

Sugi77

Harshu-Sundas

Gunjan_Roka

Zohakhan

Ramyaks

april10-shivani

Mohan's World

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg
Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India
Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)
| Credit: Tellychakkar

Harshad Chopda Thanks His Fans

| Credit: Tellychakkar
Credit:India-Forums

Harshad Chopda in an Exclusive Interview:Part 3

Harshad Chopda Shares His Most Embarassing Moments:Wassup TV

| Credit:Star Plus

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

All Articles till May 2011
Please Check The Link Below For All Videos On Harshad
(Ali, Akshat, Prem, Anurag and Mohan scenes)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=188781767831008&sk=basic#!/pages/Harshad-Chopdas-Video-Hub/188781767831008
(The Page is still in the process of being updated)

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh Is Back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master Of Our Hearts

Summer Treat- White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1

Prem's Love Journey

Prem:The Journey Continues

Thanking You

Tara Zameen Pe

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

MoonSon Magic

The Name Says it

Jeet Liya Dil

An Ode To Anurag Ganguly

Anuragging is Still On

You're Mine

King of Angels

Eyes that Speak

And the Hunt Goes On

Aa Gaya Hay Mohan Galla

Change is the need of the hour!

Either My Way Or The Highway!

Mohan's volatility!!!

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh Is Back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master Of Our Hearts

Summer Treat- White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1

Prem's Love Journey

Thanking You

Tara Zameen Pe

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and respect 

Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what he does or who he is with off screen.

*Please don't spam the FC, I hope we don't get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed! 
* No abusive language
* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that.
* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated
* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.
*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC?
* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.
Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
if any personal discussions are made...those should be limited to him ONLY.

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open mind and arms!

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
HC @ 1000 Agents of Change Training Workshop
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜

harshu with sumukhi mam

๐Ÿ˜ณ

harshu celebreated his birth day with sriti and yash 

๐Ÿ˜