WU:5/7-Miya ki shaq; Biwi ki nafrat bhara dil :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

finally done with the update guys. pardon my mistakes, tried to cover as much as possible 😳

P is stooping so low day by day 🤢
thnx for the update Swetha...

I really hated Pradeep today...well I hate him most of the time...🤔😆...

but the way he was talking to her while she was on the phone with Vineet...I was like..😡

Pradeep does not deserve her...this shows that even after this much time of marriage...he does not know who Mona is...
Thanks Swetha. LOL at the "V" on Mona's hand...at least it is right for her in real life 😉.

Thanks for the update. It was really well done. 😊👏

hey swetha ur hand is paining u shud give it rest yaar.. thanks for update u didnt miss anything

what to say about pradeep. i love him 🤣

i m sick and tired of his attitude and character. no more words left for me

bt mona shud really work out something if she wants to save face and now i think  tani wud go to madhav and then miscarriage its all over then

mona is not being tht modern or cud hv taken tani straight for abortion. baat khatam ho jaati na.

ithink now suhasi wud know the real truth and how vineet wud shut up anushka has to be seen

i say cut the crap out make mona smarter fast and get rid of pradeep from her life
let anushka also leave him and settle down elsewhere

pradeep doesnt deserve either women

rules are different for men when it comes to extra marital affair but rules r different for woman who does the same
great show  hehehehhaha  🤣
Great Update Swetha, thanks for taking time for such detailed updates, much appreciated.
Thanks for the update could'nt watch the episde, What shall I say abt Pradeep ,

Vineet's talk with Mona was good..

All these circles are getting too much  to digest 😆