:WU:5th July:SwaRon in their phone world:

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone,
As Khushi is not available tonight, I am doing this Update on her behalf.

Rey walks in Canteen and look for Taani. He tries to call her, but she is not picking her phone..so, he go to Tambi and ask him about Taani. One girl from his back, ask whether he is asking about the girl who has put that notice for 6th dancer...and also added the new AGS...Rey agrees and turns to Tambi asking him again about Taani but he denies...Rey is worried for her and leaves the canteen trying to call her again.

On his way, Shivan tries to talk with him but he never noticed him. Shivan turns back and hear people gossiping about Taani being selected as AGS. 

Rey is again searching Taani and is asking other students about her...but he receives the same reply...Shivam knowingly hits him and ask what happened? Why he is looking so upset? Rey doesn't  reply him back and simply walks ahead...But then, he stops and call Shivam back. He ask Shivam about Taani. He ask him to see in Fire Exit as she is always there whenever she is upset. Rey ask him How you know...Shivam replies back that Taani shares it with him always.

Dazzlers are practicing in the Rehersal Room without Rey and Simmi and after that, they again are promoting some Nestea Lipton Tea  Nilesh questions about Rey and says that he should take it serious. They started discussing about Simmi as she is out for some family problem and is missing rehearsals too but sharon said that they do video conference every night and pratice too. All bows down in front of Sharon and start doing Hey Sharon 🤣 Sharon ask them to get serious and then her phone rings.

It's Swayam calling and she excused her. Swayam ask her about Taani's suggestion. Sharon ask if this is the only reason he called. Swayam says yes and then, we see its whole Weaklings team with him. Sharon hears them but still tries to be naughty. Swayam ask about print ads but sharon replies Swayam and Sharon together. Swayam is amused. Sharon ask him to go somewhere else and talk with her...but his team stops him 🤣 Swayam is laughing...all ask him to put the call on Speaker.

Rey enters in fire exit and see that Taani is not even here...He thinks to take Sharon's help. Taani is sitting in some class room and is thinking what she actually deserves. She was lost when Shivam comes and ask him about not picking calls. She replies that phone was no silent. But then her phone rings. Shivam ask Why she is ignoring her brother's best friend. He must have some work. But Taani says that she can't work for anything.

Swayam is sitting staring at his phone and all are asking him to call Sharon and ask her about plan. He  is thinking What to do? when Sharon calls him back, all ask him to put it on Speaker. He do that and is praying. When everyone hear Sharon shouting at him for cutting the call. Everyone feels bad and ask him to talk with Sharon alone. 

Sharon then says that she did it on purpose so that everyone can listen. Swayam tells her that the phone was on speaker and Sharon is shocked. But before she can reply, Rey comes there and ask her to cut the call. Sharon tries but now, Swayam being naughty keeps on asking that he wants to talk now. Swayam keeps on talking with her and ask Sharon to tell Rey that u r talking with me and u r blushing because of me too ðŸ˜³ But then ask her to go and talk with Rey and meet him latter. She cuts the call.

Sharon comes to Rey and says Yess My Friend!!! He ask why is she so excited? But before they can talk, Nilesh comes there and ask them to come for rehearsal. Rey ask for some time and then returns to Sharon and tell her about Taani and the problem. 

Precap: -  Sharon ask Rey not to share it with Swayam. Then, Rey-Taani meeting in Fire exit and Swaron Tango Dance...

Hop, u guys will enjoy it
Preet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU..😊
I missed today's episode..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Preet dii fab one.
i missed it today.lagtha hai ab dekhna padega.

capricious_per thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont know why but after so many days has past,i still dont  like the fact that rey being so concerned about tani...gosh i try soo hard but still cant like dis girl a bit...🤔

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
partner 🤗 The update was fab <3 Can't wait to watch SwaRon bits. I don't get why Rey has to be this worried about her ðŸ¤“