Balika Vadhu

WU 5\7\12 - realisation of mistake done by elders

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 in red - my personal comments

anandi is walking by and bhairo stoped her...he wanted to talk abaout shiv...but anandi is nto in mood to talk...bhair stops her and tries to make her relise she is not behaving maturly as she should be always...the way she behaving wiht him not good...its not shiv fault,it was them themself who asked shiv to marry her...he is onocent bystander...and she is making him punish and inferior is not good ... but anandi is adamant to blame shiv for evrything 
(hahahahahahha...so the rols has been reversed.matalb hai before it was gaga couple making anandi as their personal punch bag...now its ANANDI'S TIME  TO  MAKE  SHIV  AS  HER  PUNCH  BAG...😆...lolzz...today i found all her reasons quit stupid...  but lolzzz...madma ji kou pyyar hou gayaa hai...but acept anhe karegee itnee asanee sai and gusaa bechara shiv babu kou sahna padregaa...but its shiv destiny naa...shivji in actual has to gulp down poision in his neck and this shiv too has to do same ...all the best coolector saheb) 

bhiro tries more saying anandi he is good man...and has make place in heart of every people in jaitsir...only she is left as she dosen twant too...but that dosent mean he is bad guy...he is extrem good as after the way she treating him yet that man hasnt said a word and yet respcting you and us the same way as before...and  he is really sad thinking about pighead and hopes to god shiv to be his son..the son eh always craved to have... and anandi is shoked to hear bhairo say soem thing so important so easily and comfortablyyy...

in city ... 
oyyy tereee tufaan aygaa keyaaa...lolzzz... 

pighead watching tv she comes and close the tv and lolzzz...starts...how can you take money form mohan..why did you take...how can you do this to me...you didnt even bohter to tell em anything...why you need the money????? and now she is worried bewdraaa kahen not into bad habbit 
(yaa tou wou hee baat hueee male snake said to female snake - i am stuk in oyur love darling and i can never get out of it... female snake says - dotn think about me from now on as my BF is anacondaa 😆 😆 😆 ) 

and shouts more ke you have taken swear always to hurt me at evry step and make my life helll...pighead simply says i have applied for MS...lolzzz gauri face is simply awsome 
( think a huby goes to dr. and wife tags along to see and listen what dr. saying hiding behind the door and what she hears then her expression would be awsome - a huby goes to dr. and dr. said you need full rest...this is 2 tablet of  sleep  1 for morning and 1 for night to GIVE TO  YOUR  WIFE 🤢) atm his expresi=on is like that when gauri says 

she is extrem happy man she is all smily and changed gauri... 
(hey!robin hood now i serizly want to ahve that thread of yours here about corcodile and chamelion...hahahaha.how can she change in a moment of sec. )

she is like why dint he said her before...she is so happy and feeling good...and says she jsut aweee shouted at him wihout any reason...and lolzzpighead is all quit and then shows her the divorce notice and she is more ahppy and then 440 volt smile comes out of her face and says now she will be called his only wife and no more anandi...and pighead is like he is ahppya nd this came in exct right time ...and now he will eb free of her and evry one for once and for all...no more realtion to any one from past 
(he is rally sad and pain is in eyes...he is all quit and long face siting their in chair ) 

and gauri is ahppy to read the notice and says he need to go soon and pighead is shoked and sak what does she means...and mata ji is like she cant go and pighead dint liek ehr idea of sending him alone... he ask whole family will be supporting anandi no one with him but if she goes he will have a great support ... but as sual mata ji and her cute dialogue...says i might not present physically but i am there in spirit..akways their for you always..dotn be sad...as she will enver leave him and will eb with her at evry step ... 🤣

basant tauu saa,gehna tai saa , DS and bahiro siting and they are in great pain ... bhairo is all sad and is very sorry about bringin both kids to the knot of marrige tie when they dint even know the meaning of it...he is so in pain with anandi's pain and saying pighead is responsible for brining so much pain to anandi ke now she dosent even want to think about re-marrige and is so scred and heel bent not to even take a merest to mereset small step to wards future...their pighead to have moved and least bother of what he has done to some one in life...DS and basant tries to calm him down...and even DS is also sad about the child marrige and relsie the mistake they have done in past 
( i wont put my comments here coz its a very sensetive issue and lots of people out their might be suffering form it...and hats off who has adjusted and leaving life...so keeing that in mind i want to resopect this portion without my comments) 

they boht are suffering because of our thinking and now we have to amek evry thing right and make the kids suffering go away as soon as posible and trie to amek things right and good for them...and they all agreed upon it

anandi and pighead boht lying on bed its night time...anandi into feashback...where she has happy times with pighead... and their pighead too was thinking same about anandi... 
(so trueee... yeh he dosent love anandi and treated her like scrap yet he cant forget time spent with her and now last strw of attechment also now going to be released and now they ownt have anything to tie them only the past memories and moments... i know pighead did wrong but well he also had 18yrs of life with her...it not gona be easy to leav all behind...yeh for man like him will jsut forget in time as soon as posible and for woman like anandi its not gona be easy even to move an inch... its a heart wrching pain ) 

and then anandi gets up and takes out the trunk and open it and their is her 1st night wedding dress and bangles...green colour...she takes it out and remnber the time she was given by pighead when they were kids and then sudenly it fells form her fingers and al the bangels breks down... and their pighead is crying with pain and then he turns and sees gauri and puts his hands on ehr arms and goes to sleep 
(lolzzz...he loves her and tries to gather his pain and i felt like by watching gauri sleeping and touching her he felt like he geting strength to go on in life and specialy with this fonal divorce thing...and he is really alone and need of much support and he can get by touching sleeping gauri only) 

he close eyes and sleeps in peace where as anandi is deep into crying and past and time with pighead... 
( i dont know..and i tried opening thread about it...and i serzlyy saying she not in love with pighead but she needs a jolt...she needs to take out the pain she has inside and to cry it out all ... and shiv ahs to do it soem how,by hook or by crook...til then i dont think she can be in complete love with shiv...even if DS pressure her to marry shiv yet even after marrige she wont be able to get close to him...only way is she needs to elt go the past with pighead...she has to let go of his memory...and calls it exctly what it is MEMORY)

PRECAP - A vegetable man going and is collied with pighead and his vegetables thrown and scattered all over the road and then and their a car bypassed tomatoes and vegees on the road...the vegetable man ask pighead he destroyed his vegetables...so he need to repay for all the loss and pighead just pushes the man back and tries to hit him and suddenly his hands is stoped in mid way and its shiv...and he stops croses his hands and hits pighead hard on hsi face...punch right direactly on face and pighead is pushed back and mid way down to raod and recovers and looks angrily towards shiv...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
again kya phudu ka update diya hai...srzly tera kuch nahi ho sakta hai...tu nahi sudhar sakti!

anandi must b gng through i hard time...i feel sowie for her...i jst hope she overcomes soon n strts a new life wud b gud 4 her

thnks for sadasaaa update
Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 11 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the update. Eagerly waiting for the punch on punch worthy being.
Thanks for the update Payal
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU.. Honestly why is Jagya thinking of Anandi?!😡

Awww! The precap sees our hero.. phir se in action.. wow!😍

Thanks for the WU :)
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
payal meri dosth hiii yaar . Hope you are doing good . Hope soon we will be online at athe same time same day . Thanks for the update , more than update , I love your comments in red :). take care . Keep smiling :)
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !
I really liked the way DS is seeing this,as a SAZAA for the fmaily for putting Ja and An through . 👏
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update.. Jagya's pain for once can be understandable.. After all it's a marriage that is breaking.. And we shouldn't forget, he too was a kid when he was forced to marry Anandi..

Thanks for the update ! :)
punchline thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
So Bhairo actually said to Anandi that he  hopes to god shiv to be his son..the son he always craved to have...
This should make her think that the family really appreciates him for the person he is, they don't want him to marry her just because they want her to be married as soon as possible. 
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update payal 😊
i loved each n every dialogue by bhairon ...
Waiting for fight scene... Pighead recieving punches from shiv 😆