~*PSH Update 5th July RM Mystery Continues *~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

amazing episode. thanx for beautiful update arathi. well i can't wait to see 10th july episode..
Thanks for the quick update Aarathi
VS gets hurt the child may be bit insane one day she is good one day violent.
G warns Sugni who takes it lightly.
Dhanuma is hand in glove with him and wants to dissuade him from marriage.
 SE takes his job seriously and is worried about security. Maybe he went to meet JS
Amu Sugni VS scene good with clothes.
Sugni does not hide anything and Amu also gets inquisitive about RM
VS has plans for shagun and his Jiji has some other plans
Very interesting episode
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Thanks for the write up Arti
Thank you for the update arti I  always look forward for your WU and I  thank you guys for doing such a fantaboulos job! 👍🏼
 Intresting episode, I  offically give up guessing and just go with the flow of the show...I  trust the Cv's know what they are doing!

thanks for ur update arti..
Thank you for the update ! 😊
Thanks for the awesome update Arti

I'm confuse why didn't Adi tell Vik the truth about TJ, PA being responsible for the threats.

TVS back with one liners telling dhanuma not to give her unwanted free advice 🤣Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Aarathi 👏
 episode was nice.. and vikram... what say ? don't know why but after today's episode me felt that he has some plan for sugu definitely... may be he want a mother for his daughter or he want  support of bediya community against JT... or anything else... but if he is going to marry her then not only for love... he is not that simple...😔
 and me think that kid is not all alone in that bhut bangla... when secret  will out... we will find a caretaker of her... 😊   

BTW it was so funny when viks ask... how is this lehnga.. and she replies 'Tagda hai'..  and viks expression and answer " lehnga hai pehlwan nahi hai'...  😛 😆
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago