Pavitra Rishta July 5 2012 Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the wonderful update.
I can't believe how delusional could Ovi be. I mean I know that she is deeply and totally in love with Arjun and Arjun meant the whole world to her and maybe her own existence. She even said that Arjun meant a lot more to her than her family members. But how could she continues to convince herself and everbody else around her that Arjun loves no woman but her? That Arjun just thinks that he is in love with Purvi and was actually in love with her. That is totally absurd. Even after Arjun told her that he was in love with Purvi and hopes that she will understand that someday, she still try to convince herself that Arjun loves her. Ovi needs to snap it out and she has to snap it put fast!!

And Arjun ia really such a coward!! How could he just send the engagement ring to Purvi and asks Archana to give the engagement ring to Ovi and said that he could not give it back to Ovi because he will feel bad and doesn't want to be the one who has to give the engagement ring back to Ovi. He really needs to man up and starts taking responsibility. I know that he doesn't love Ovi but nonetheless he was the one who offers Ovi marriage at the first place and he was the one who changed when he fell in lovw with Purvi. He really needs to give the engagement ring back to Ovi by himself. It is true what Archana said, Arjun is not worthy of either Ovi or Purvi. He is a coward who doesn't have the courage to face his fears and would rather live in fear and secrecy to keep everybody happy whilst at the same time he was not happy with the situation and hurting a lot of people.
I agree Arjun for sure is a coward. Everything resting on Purvi and Archana s shoulders when it concerns the dude. What a lame man.

I am wondering why no one is talking to Ovi about Arjun. Yes she is obsessed and not willing to listen but that's when parents are supposed to enter and help. or go take her to a counsellor but hey, this is PR, TOO POSH FOR DOCS. har beemari ka ilaaaj at home.

I think the scenes with Sundri were fillers. Whats the whole point of the scenes. Archana showing empathy to the housekeeper or encouraging her because she was with the famil for 18 years and did her duties! I am going to keep the sarcasm with myself. UGH.

Archana is the most imp person for Purvi. Agreed. But then sometimes she agrees to what Aaji says and sometimes she has the reasoning that Aai ne mana kia hai. AGAIN selective harkatein!!
Stay on one side of the river. and if u cant dont pretend to be  a sanskari  beti .
Ovi is really a handful, she just won't accept the truth.

Thanks Bhalla for the update.

Actually, the episodes have been really slow for me these days and am guessing it is just a buildup of what to come. Otherwise, the triangular love plus the Arjun/Purvi equation is way simple and straight forward. It totally lacks the element of drama. I am of the opinion that soon something will happen toOvi that will change the equation. Besides, yesterday's Ovi taking the hammer to the car is an indication of a huge storm to come, I think the Cvs are going to recoup the cost of the car with huge TRPs 😆 and the only possible way is something terrible happening to Ovi that will change the game totally, we will just have to wait and see if it becomes irreversible…wrote a bit in details in another thread…

i cant return to ovi as she will feel bad

how will she feel when she gets the ring from someone else. what a loser.
Thanks dear for the update
pavitra rishta rocks !!!!!
I LOVE ARVI!!!