gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Shif and I really really really hate this doing this but the events on this forum over the past few days leave us with no choice. There have been way too many posts that involve bashing.

Often times good topic discussions are turned into war zones because they do not agree with other's viewpoint.
We have always stressed that you are free to express your opinion as long as it does not cross the line.

We have decided to implement the following:
  • Any post that contains any form of bashing (celebrity, character, member, fan group etc.) will be warned ONCE via PM. If the violator is seen bashing again, s/he will receive a warning level. No questions asked.
If someone has posted a topic that does not agree with your viewpoint/opinion, doesn't matter if it has to do with VD, the show, DD, DVD, it does not mean that the person is wrong and is wishing bad for the show and its stars. The show is well into a month old and opinions are bound to get developed. You can't change anyone's opinion, just like no one can change your opinion either. So don't try. If you don't agree with a person, say "I disagree because ________".

Criticizing an actor/actress and their acting IS allowed, just like topics on how you feel the show isn't doing that well and the things to be changed in the show is allowed. 

Bashing will not be tolerated whatsoever from this point onwards. There have been multiple warnings posted on this forum but they seem to have no effect. Its unfortunate to see people taking advantage of our leniency.

This forum started off on good terms. We're not sure what happened along the way. But we really hope that you guys can fix it because honestly, we are getting no where with it.

- Shif & GK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thank you Gur! I hope you guys understand. I posted warnings up before but still, 2 days later, bashing going on, and groups not getting along together just because there's some disagreement over the choice of characters that they like.

Compromises have to be made guys. Not everyone thinks/works like you do. Everyone unique and different.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think you are right criticising someone doesnt mean she is against anyone
try to take things in a constructive way
Craziest_MG thumbnail
thanks gk ... Thank you so much.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Gur...for the Warning...hope this makes the Forum cleaner!πŸ˜›
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the post Gur...

people should not forget  its public forum and everyone got right to share their views...but in cordial manner...

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

all points clearly noted...unfortunately we have some head strong opinionators in every direction...some opinions come out as simply " i hate your topic"  replies...however that is also an opinion...i think we need more guidelines for the benefit of future discussions...what is the role of the topic maker...and what is the role of those that decide to post in that topic...also how can a topic maker proof their topic from instigation...what phrases to avoid so that "wars" re not triggered...if we study the demographics of who make up our forum we can make wise decisions as to what words and phrases are not acceptable or acceptable to use...ok...that was by bitπŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for the post... much much needed..
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou so much
even simple topics sometimes turn into battlefields and not only when we are criticizing a character or anything we dont like in the story track but also when we are appreciating a character and those who think that there's no need to appreciate according to them they begin to ridicule and give  negative comments about the topic and the topic maker.

Mallu
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks GK.. This was very much needed!!