*Chellame July 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Archives Copy

CM Monday July 30th update

(Eclat I hope you don't mind, I saw the episode and had some time to write up the update) 

Gayu and Vadai in conversation on their first night.  Gayu says that she understands Vadai's concerns and that she will take good care of Vadai's kids.  Asks Vadai to bring the kids inside and proceeds to sleep on the floor. 

Morning ' Gayu's mother wakes up and sees that the kids are missing.  Wakes up and sees Gayu coming out of her room.  Gayu's mom goes into their bedroom to see the kids sleeping with Vadai and sees the makeshift bed that Gayu slept on the floor .  Is shocked and upset

Bell sees Sneha in conversation with AC SR.  Comes and tells Solai about it ' Solai as usual ignores saying that Pearl believes Snake blindly and will not do anything against her.  Suggest Bell ignore this and do jing cha to Sneha if he wants to survive.  Bell refuses and walks out.

Gayu and mother going to temple.  Gayu's mother questions as to why she slept on the floor and asks Gayu if she questioned her husband about who he is and his past.  Gayu irritated says she does not want to know about it, her husband is a good man and she does not need to know about his past.  (There goes my hopes of her strangling Vadai, another patni vratha!!)  Gayu's mom polambufies and says that she wants her daughter to be happy and is concerned.  Gayu ignores her mom, says she should not talk about this and walks away.

Gayu back at home with her mother.  Vadai's friend Sundar comes in and is invited to sit down by Gayu.  Gayu's mom grills Sundar about the kind of person Vadai is and the brainless Sundar gives him a clean certificate, what a wonderful man he is blah, blah, blah.  Gayu's mom happy and relieved.  Vadai enters makes small talk with Sundar and says that a hotel is going on lease and he wants to take over and run it.  Decides to leave with Sundar, but his dutiful wife asks him to have breakky before he leaves

CM in hospital ' doctor speaking with the old man.  Says CM is ok health wise and can speak but is not speaking, must have faced some trauma.  He wants to advertise about her in the papers.  Old man says he wants to try something and asks doctor to hold off on advertising about her.  Old man discharges CM and takes her to an ashramam where they are greeted by a cute little girl who chats nineteen to a dozen.  Old man says that CM can stay in the hospital and all that is needed for her to stay is for her to sign her name ' CM writes something in the book (sorry video was not clear enough for me to see what she had written so don't know!!)  Screen freezes on the old man's smiling face'.

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Tuesday

Part-1

Old man talking to chellamma..Chellama sogama sitting...Thomas coming...Thathha tells CM to write her name...CM writes and thathha says Chellamma..nice name...Thattha tells thomas to sow CM her room...she will stay here hereafter...Thomas kadu kadu nne irukkar...says yes with same kadu kadu expression...

Thathha says life is too short...we have to do something usefull in our lifetime...Now go and take rest...CM leaves with thomas...

Thomas morachukitte going...Shows a room and tells her this is ur room...u should come down only when the bell rings...He leaves and CM looks around the room...

Oru new character is shown...Bus stand ...new man thiruttu muzhi muzhuhings ...the says ...bus la pona ticket edukanumae!!!...

Next scene...same thiruttu muzhi man...Car la irundhu getting down...Driver asks for money...New man says ippodhaan lottery ticket vanngirukken...once i get that money i'll pay ur bill...Driver thoo nnu thuppittu leaves...

Next veettukku poga auto theding...His friend sujith sitting there...he goes near him and sujith says nee sethu poitta nnu sonnanga...This man starts his poo suthal story...blah blah blah blah ...sujith says stop...unga akka ponnukku kalyanam aache...do u know that??...

Achudhanandan...(finally...peru enna nnu therinju pochu...Achu)...Sujith says gayu va kattinavan already married and he has 2  babies also...free...freee...Achu says he will go and talk to his akka and gayu...

Part-2 

part-3

Achu fighting with someone...Vadai wacthing all this...Adi vangaravan says i'll inform the police...Achu says solluda i dontc care...Policeman comes and that man pottu kuduthing achu...
Achu says sir...i dont know this man...i didnt beat him sir...He is lying...vadai morachufying achu...policeman asks vadai...vadai says yes...POlice beats achu and takes him to police station...Achu warns vadai...Ennaiya maati vitta illai...unnai parthukaren da...

CM room...CM lying on her bed and thinking abt her family...AV,Vadai,babies...Her fight with vadai...

Thomas is coming towards CM's room with candles in his hand...He opens the door and CM gets up...Scree freezes on thomas bayangaramana face...

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago