Fan Fictions

**RaghaVi FF: The Seasons Of Life** - Page 2

The_Inner_Voice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: betty123

Hiii Sneha๐Ÿค—

First n foremost a very warm welcum to the forum dear...i m overwelmed to find new members joining the forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

N need I say I loved ur writting...its really amazing...waiting for ur chapters hun!!
Though I dont generally read ffs bt I hav to read this one for sure๐Ÿ˜ณ.

I forget to mention, betty here..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the warm welcome Betty... and for the encouraging words too...๐Ÿค—

Poems or short proses have been my musings, but delving into writing a fan fiction is something new to me...

Just keeping my fingers crossed... Hope to churn out something readable.

Would be needing your inputs... Thanks once again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Apz.. thumbnail
OMGEEE i loved it so so much..update soon..the seasons of life..so beautifully written...๐Ÿ˜keep it up sneha๐Ÿ‘Edited by ..Apz.. - 11 years ago
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_Inner_Voice

Thanks for the warm welcome Betty... and for the encouraging words too...๐Ÿค—

Poems or short proses have been my musings, but delving into writing a fan fiction is something new to me...

Just keeping my fingers crossed... Hope to churn out something readable.

Would be needing your inputs... Thanks once again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh!!! then I must say ...ur first effort is grt dear...Do write more...soon...

n dont say thanx again n again ...๐Ÿ˜†...it seems formal lolZzz
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't even read fanfiction but after reading your poem yesterday, I was so blown away that I knew if you wrote something, I would end up reading it. I love the poetic manner in which you portray such deep thoughts. It is so easy to relate to everything you wrote in the prologue and it is written so beautifully. 

Thank you for the PM or I may have missed this. And welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค— -- can't wait to read the actual chapters once you get started.
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well  Betty dear, couldn't help myself from thanking you ... You see Raghav just passed his 'Thank You' syndrome to me... I'll try to curb the urge of uttering it again though.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: petrova-fire

I don't even read fanfiction but after reading your poem yesterday, I was so blown away that I knew if you wrote something, I would end up reading it. I love the poetic manner in which you portray such deep thoughts. It is so easy to relate to everything you wrote in the prologue and it is written so beautifully. 

Thank you for the PM or I may have missed this. And welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค— -- can't wait to read the actual chapters once you get started.

Thanks petrova-fire... for your comments and welcome hug too... so here's one coming your way๐Ÿค—

Will surely send in the PM when i next update.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now u better come up with the 1st chapter asap or else ... ๐Ÿคฃ
..Apz.. thumbnail
edited my comment..u r a wonderful writer..keep it up!๐Ÿ˜
This content was originally posted by: ..Apz..

OMGEEE i loved it so so much..update soon..the seasons of life..so beautifully written...๐Ÿ˜keep it up sneha๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Apz,๐Ÿค—
            Well the character sketch is done and will be updated in a few minutes... The chapters will follow soon.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.