Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: The_Inner_Voice

Will keep that in mind when I draft the next part of the chapter ... Thanks a lot dear with the pointers ... It surely helps me a lot. πŸ€—

always welcome dear!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
The_Inner_Voice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

gr8 minds think alike πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Adore you more for this now Divs πŸ€—... Tu aur tere comments πŸ˜† ... lage raho...πŸ‘πŸΌ
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful...πŸ€— really heart touching...i had tears in my eyes...eagerly waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜³
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweetie19

Beautiful...πŸ€— really heart touching...i had tears in my eyes...eagerly waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜³

Thanks Tweetie DearπŸ€—

For taking time to comment πŸ˜ƒ... and letting me know that it touched your heart.
Will PM you when the next draft is up.
..Apz.. thumbnail
i loved it snehaπŸ‘...it was so touching😭
Originally posted by: ..Apz..

i loved it snehaπŸ‘...it was so touching😭

Thanks Apz DearπŸ€—

For taking time to comment πŸ˜ƒ... and letting me know that it touched your heart... feels like i could reach out to you.. Ever comment matters.
Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Sneha, this was amazing. Beautiful. It has been written so well. What a first chapter, heart-touching and intense. Definitely looking forward to reading more
Originally posted by: siddhi209

Sneha, this was amazing. Beautiful. It has been written so well. What a first chapter, heart-touching and intense. Definitely looking forward to reading more

Thanks Siddhi DearπŸ€—

For taking time to comment πŸ˜ƒ... and letting me know that it touched your heart and that you found it intense..
Will surely PM you when the next draft is up.

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg...this was beautiful..
and heaetbreaking...
i wanna read more...
wen do i get the next chapter?
Originally posted by: -vandy-

omg...this was beautiful..

and heaetbreaking...
i wanna read more...
wen do i get the next chapter?

Thanks Vandy DearπŸ€—

For taking time to comment πŸ˜ƒ... and letting me know that it was worth the read... Well the other part of the chapter is still half way draft... till then sending your way caramel flavored popcorn since you love themπŸ˜† 

Will surely PM you when the next draft is up.